This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction: Fire-type entry hazard

#1Catcher_FreemanPosted 3/21/2013 10:17:52 PM
You can only set up one layer, and it gives any Pokemon that switches in a burn. Fire-types absorb it.
#2iKhanicPosted 3/21/2013 10:19:17 PM
Catcher_Freeman posted...
You can only set up one layer, and it gives any Pokemon that switches in a burn. Fire-types absorb it.

I wouldn't say Fire-types should absorb it as a special condition. They are automatically immune to burn.

But yeah, I was thinking about this. It could be called "Magma rocks" or something
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#3AuroraSonicBeamPosted 3/21/2013 10:23:20 PM
iKhanic posted...
Catcher_Freeman posted...

I wouldn't say Fire-types should absorb it as a special condition. They are automatically immune to burn.

But yeah, I was thinking about this. It could be called "Magma rocks" or something

Poisons types are immune to being poisoned and they absorb Toxic Spikes. The ones that don't absorb them are either part flying, or have an ability that prevents them from being affected.
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#4Mewtwo_soulPosted 3/21/2013 10:32:43 PM
More entry hazards could lead to turmoil. I'm still awaiting Stealth Rock (Ice/Water type.)

Dear god, it'll be a massacre.
---
Ignoring sheep. Best solution on CoD boards.
#5UltimaZangetsuPosted 3/21/2013 10:34:03 PM
iKhanic posted...

Magma is molten rock >.>
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#6LexifoxPosted 3/21/2013 10:35:54 PM
I say "no more entry hazards".
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#7Mewtwo_soulPosted 3/21/2013 10:36:03 PM
UltimaZangetsu posted...
iKhanic posted...

Magma is molten rock >.>

Magma rocks does have a catchy or just plain nice ring to it though.
---
#8MagikarpRulesPosted 3/21/2013 10:38:00 PM
Wow, now you can screw Ice types even more.
#9Mewtwo_soulPosted 3/21/2013 10:39:34 PM
MagikarpRules posted...

Grass is worse off than ice as far as I can remember. Sure Grass doesn't have weakness to SR, but grass types in general get **** on.
---
#10kwando1313Posted 3/21/2013 10:39:40 PM
MagikarpRules posted...

Poor ice types.
---
Mugiloko posted...
kwando is 100% right