This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is everyone so obsessed with Kanto?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why is everyone so obsessed with Kanto?
3 years ago#31
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Your argument would only stand if that was the sole reason. Which I clarified on. It's a sentiment, but that sentiment is not the whole side or reasoning. Otherwise they would have left it unchanged.

Then what I said still holds up: They half-assed a reason for having the region there.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they were. my starter was always around level 65-70 (even with using multiple Pokemon throughout the game) by the time I faced the E4, where in RBY most of my starters were around 55-60 when finally facing the E4.

It's basically because of how bad the level scaling was in Gen 2.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
3 years ago#32
LightningAce11 posted...

This should have happened, why didn't this happen?
A Scandalous Fox...
3 years ago#33
I really like Kanto, but not obsessed with the region. My favorite region is Hoenn and Sinnoh. But I do think it is time to look forward to the future when it comes to remaking or visiting a region countless time. Hoenn should be revisited is the right answers since we only been there once.
PSN: Bryant Prince
"The Southern Gentleman"
3 years ago#34
I'm not.
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon XY boards.
3 years ago#35
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why is everyone so obsessed with Kanto?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived