This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team plasma was the best team imo

#1LightningAce11Posted 3/21/2013 11:16:43 PM
They used propaganda, ghetsis raised N with lies, disowned him, was truly evil and the team was pretty deep.
---
http://www.gifbin.com/f/981329
No! Because I work at ze muffin factory!
#2UltimaZangetsuPosted 3/21/2013 11:19:32 PM
The team itself wasn't deep in the slightest. N had an actual back story, and Ghestis was an ass hat. Yay, we've finally caught up to games of the last decade in terms of story.
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#3leopoldsharkPosted 3/21/2013 11:43:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4iKhanicPosted 3/21/2013 11:41:34 PM
Spoilers much?
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#5dwdwdw6Posted 3/21/2013 11:45:21 PM
I would say they're only second to Galactic, who had 4 very competent Admins in addition to the maniac.
#6erekwashere15Posted 3/22/2013 3:05:58 AM
The only thing stopping Cyrus from being the best Big Bad is the bowl cuts on all Galactic Grunts
---
Winner of ares9090's Slaking Award
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards
#7Gray_AreasPosted 3/22/2013 5:05:36 AM
I liked that in Black and White many members of Team Plasma thought they were doing a good deed. They thought they were helping Pokemon by separating them from their trainers. They were misguided, but with good intentions at heart. That alone makes them more realistic as a group. I think their idea was, hands down, the most ambiguous and believable making them the best "villainous" team. Plus, N managed to actually get the legendary Dragon Pokemon of Unova and defeat the Champion. I love it when bad guys almost win. It makes for a more dramatic scenario.

Then B2W2 ruined everything by turning Team Plasma into Team Rocket clones. :/ Granted, they still managed to get Kyurem and make Black/White Kyurem, but it didn't hold the same weight to me.
---
White FC: 4727 7422 4019
Platinum FC: 2063 5286 9480
#8Masenko86Posted 3/22/2013 5:12:07 AM
Team Plasma, in BW, has the best music, by far. I'm sad I don't get to hear it anymore without restarting my game.
#9CakeOfLiesPosted 3/22/2013 5:21:37 AM
Never played BW1, but in BW2, Team Plasma was pretty epic. They made me want to beat them. Team Rocket was like "derp. We're bad guys" but Team Plasma actually had something going for them. They actually accomplished something and almost destroyed Unova with Kyurem. They actually felt like a threat. That's pretty great if you ask me.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#10Gray_AreasPosted 3/22/2013 5:38:57 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
Never played BW1, but in BW2, Team Plasma was pretty epic. They made me want to beat them. Team Rocket was like "derp. We're bad guys" but Team Plasma actually had something going for them. They actually accomplished something and almost destroyed Unova with Kyurem. They actually felt like a threat. That's pretty great if you ask me.

Other than the Kyurem exploits, they seemed just like Team Rocket to me. They were both teams stealing trainers Pokemon, generally causing trouble, and trying to gain control of the region (though Plasma's goal for control in Unova in B2W2 was WAY more open than Team Rocket's in Kanto in Gen 1/3). But I thought Giovanni was a better main bad guy.
---
White FC: 4727 7422 4019
Platinum FC: 2063 5286 9480