This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team plasma was the best team imo

#11CakeOfLiesPosted 3/22/2013 5:44:50 AM
Gray_Areas posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Never played BW1, but in BW2, Team Plasma was pretty epic. They made me want to beat them. Team Rocket was like "derp. We're bad guys" but Team Plasma actually had something going for them. They actually accomplished something and almost destroyed Unova with Kyurem. They actually felt like a threat. That's pretty great if you ask me.

Other than the Kyurem exploits, they seemed just like Team Rocket to me. They were both teams stealing trainers Pokemon, generally causing trouble, and trying to gain control of the region (though Plasma's goal for control in Unova in B2W2 was WAY more open than Team Rocket's in Kanto in Gen 1/3). But I thought Giovanni was a better main bad guy.

Yeah... Ghetsis wasn't as great as I prefer for a bad guy. I almost think Neo Team Plasma would've been better off as like the executives and grunts doing stuff without a real leader like Rocket did in Gen II. Then Colress coming in and becoming their leader instead of just kinda being there would've been epic.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#12Gray_AreasPosted 3/22/2013 5:51:33 AM
CakeOfLies posted...

Yeah... Ghetsis wasn't as great as I prefer for a bad guy. I almost think Neo Team Plasma would've been better off as like the executives and grunts doing stuff without a real leader like Rocket did in Gen II. Then Colress coming in and becoming their leader instead of just kinda being there would've been epic.

Honestly, I'm not sure I understand Colress's place in Team Plasma. Did they hire him to find out how to unleash a Pokemon's full power? Did he offer to join just to conduct more research? I just don't feel like he fit. He wasn't connected to their goal at all. Charon (the scientist from Platinum) made for a much better villainous team scientific researcher.
---
White FC: 4727 7422 4019
Platinum FC: 2063 5286 9480
#13CakeOfLiesPosted 3/22/2013 5:56:23 AM
Gray_Areas posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Honestly, I'm not sure I understand Colress's place in Team Plasma. Did they hire him to find out how to unleash a Pokemon's full power? Did he offer to join just to conduct more research? I just don't feel like he fit. He wasn't connected to their goal at all. Charon (the scientist from Platinum) made for a much better villainous team scientific researcher.

Yeah. Colress had so much potential, but wasn't explained AT ALL. He was just sorta there.
Epic battle music though. So much better than the Champion theme IMO.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#14Gray_AreasPosted 3/22/2013 5:58:29 AM
^Definitely! He had some of the best theme music I've ever heard in a Pokemon game!
---
White FC: 4727 7422 4019
Platinum FC: 2063 5286 9480