This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FREEDOM, awr yeeeees!

#11BlueGaryOak(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 2:09:02 AM
AlI_About_The_U posted...
no. I just took it off.

I need to relax. in fact I am so sleepy, that I can't walk to my bed. so I am going to sleep on the floor.

Ah. Good.

I don't mind the floor much for sleeping. Got used to it when I needed to use a back brace for scoliosis. It was alright. Carpeting would have been nice, but covers can make do.

I cannot even bring myself to get up for water. I am not moving. I texted my roommate. I shall wait for him to move me.
---
I am ddg
#12AlI_About_The_UPosted 3/22/2013 2:21:41 AM
I cannot even bring myself to get up for water. I am not moving. I texted my roommate. I shall wait for him to move me.

He should leave you there, because going against your body contours is good for you. It helps build character, as a spine doctor once told me. I insisted he speak in Spanish, but he opted for broken English anyway. Also I am not sure he was a real doctor.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PqS9Duf.jpg
#13BlueGaryOak(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 2:25:33 AM

He should leave you there, because going against your body contours is good for you. It helps build character, as a spine doctor once told me. I insisted he speak in Spanish, but he opted for broken English anyway. Also I am not sure he was a real doctor.

he isn't answering. he might be asleep.

I am familiar with sleeping on the ground. I used to camp. my sheets are Italian. I didn't spend that much money not to sleep in them. 10 more minutes and I will find the willpower.

On the plus, for 3 week paper, I did it in 2 days and I'll probably get an A or A-
---
I am ddg
#14AlI_About_The_UPosted 3/22/2013 2:29:07 AM

I am familiar with sleeping on the ground. I used to camp. my sheets are Italian. I didn't spend that much money not to sleep in them. 10 more minutes and I will find the willpower.

On the plus, for 3 week paper, I did it in 2 days and I'll probably get an A or A-

Yes.

If you don't start those kinds of papers within roughly 72 hours of the deadline, then you're doing it wrong.
---
#15BlueGaryOak(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 2:30:13 AM

Yes.

If you don't start those kinds of papers within roughly 72 hours of the deadline, then you're doing it wrong.

but yay no responsibilities.

Now I can play Volt White, and my KricketuneXCarnivine run.
---
I am ddg
#16AlI_About_The_UPosted 3/22/2013 2:31:29 AM
KricketuneXCarnivine run.

'bout time dude
---
#17BlueGaryOak(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 2:31:59 AM
KricketuneXCarnivine run.

'bout time dude

I've been doing it. In secret.