This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FREEDOM, awr yeeeees!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. FREEDOM, awr yeeeees!

User Info: BlueGaryOak

BlueGaryOak
3 years ago#11
AlI_About_The_U posted...
no. I just took it off.

I need to relax. in fact I am so sleepy, that I can't walk to my bed. so I am going to sleep on the floor.

Ah. Good.

I don't mind the floor much for sleeping. Got used to it when I needed to use a back brace for scoliosis. It was alright. Carpeting would have been nice, but covers can make do.

I cannot even bring myself to get up for water. I am not moving. I texted my roommate. I shall wait for him to move me.
I am ddg

User Info: AlI_About_The_U

AlI_About_The_U
3 years ago#12
I cannot even bring myself to get up for water. I am not moving. I texted my roommate. I shall wait for him to move me.

He should leave you there, because going against your body contours is good for you. It helps build character, as a spine doctor once told me. I insisted he speak in Spanish, but he opted for broken English anyway. Also I am not sure he was a real doctor.
http://i.imgur.com/PqS9Duf.jpg

BlueGaryOak
3 years ago#13

He should leave you there, because going against your body contours is good for you. It helps build character, as a spine doctor once told me. I insisted he speak in Spanish, but he opted for broken English anyway. Also I am not sure he was a real doctor.

he isn't answering. he might be asleep.

I am familiar with sleeping on the ground. I used to camp. my sheets are Italian. I didn't spend that much money not to sleep in them. 10 more minutes and I will find the willpower.

On the plus, for 3 week paper, I did it in 2 days and I'll probably get an A or A-
I am ddg

AlI_About_The_U
3 years ago#14

I am familiar with sleeping on the ground. I used to camp. my sheets are Italian. I didn't spend that much money not to sleep in them. 10 more minutes and I will find the willpower.

On the plus, for 3 week paper, I did it in 2 days and I'll probably get an A or A-

Yes.

If you don't start those kinds of papers within roughly 72 hours of the deadline, then you're doing it wrong.

BlueGaryOak
3 years ago#15

Yes.

If you don't start those kinds of papers within roughly 72 hours of the deadline, then you're doing it wrong.

but yay no responsibilities.

Now I can play Volt White, and my KricketuneXCarnivine run.
I am ddg

AlI_About_The_U
3 years ago#16
KricketuneXCarnivine run.

'bout time dude

BlueGaryOak
3 years ago#17
KricketuneXCarnivine run.

'bout time dude

I've been doing it. In secret.
I am ddg
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. FREEDOM, awr yeeeees!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived