This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Chari... Oh screw it, let's talk about

#1Masenko86Posted 3/22/2013 6:07:49 AM
Surskit. It's more admirable and a better candidate for dragon type. So is skitty. Anyway, back to surskit. It needs a split evo, for real, where it keeps the bug/water typing and has far better stats than masquerain. Elsewise, they need to make a new, good water/bug type. Not that Gamefreak listens...
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 3/22/2013 6:18:39 AM
I agree, but if GameFreak listened to their fanbase, Pokemon would've died a looooooong time ago. It's sad, but it's true. Pokemon like Surskit, Stunfisk, and Bellsprout will always be their not-Dragon selves...
We'll probably never get another Bug/Water type.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#3Masenko86(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 6:28:33 AM
Yeah, but I hope they do give another water/bug type. Water and bug both have 2 weaknesses. Combined, they still have 2 weaknesses, get STAB from 2 types (duh), and it's just got a lot of potential. Too bad surskit is so weak.
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 3/22/2013 6:31:10 AM
I'd like a Water/Bug type based on the moon as a counterpart to Volcarona. That would be pretty awesome.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#5Masenko86(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 6:45:36 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
I'd like a Water/Bug type based on the moon as a counterpart to Volcarona. That would be pretty awesome.

This!... This would be fantastic! You, sir, deserve a cookie. Infiltrate Gamefreak, see that this happens, and the Pokeuniverse will have a huge cake in celebration. It will be epic
#6DeathSoul2000Posted 3/22/2013 6:52:52 AM
Pssh. Surskit looks like it was designed by people from ikea.
#7Hierarchy225Posted 3/22/2013 6:54:55 AM
CakeOfLies posted...

This would be great.

Would be great if they added a moon/night based weather affect to go with it as well..