This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA: To get the starter or not...

#1MetaDeDeDePosted 3/22/2013 6:56:41 AM
As you were walking to Driftveil city world tourament, you notice a stange case with 6th gen starter written on it. You go before the case but you turn headto see who is near you. You found out that you are alone. You decited to open the caswe and there are three pokeballs in it. the one on the left has Chespin, the middle has Fennekin, and the one on the right has Froakie. While you have been waiting for these pokemon, you have an odd feel that they are someone elses. What do you do?
Iam have learn who to do a CYOA this so i wouldn't ruin it like i did last time for my role is to go with the popular and to use as a basis to keep the story flowing.

A-Take the case and quickly run to your house with it

B-Call the police and have them investigate it

C-Bring it to the Pokemon center

D-Ask the elderly Petilil for wisdom

E-Call your rival over and battle to see to see who gets to be the first to choose
---
Lilligant's husband
I couldn't get a wife to have sex with so i am having sex with my Lilligant and it feels so good!
#2RatedRKO7Posted 3/22/2013 8:04:11 AM
c
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#3willingmessPosted 3/22/2013 8:09:30 AM
C
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#4henriuePosted 3/22/2013 8:12:51 AM
C
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#5pokemonzeroPosted 3/22/2013 8:14:32 AM
B

PS if no one claims it I get it back. Then the three pokemon are back to their owner or are mine legally.
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 18--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Volunteer Cloner/RCer Jobs done:2
#6MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 11:26:23 AM
C-You picked up the case and headed toward the Drifveil Pokemon center. As you when to the door you see the shadow of Clay, the city's gym leader, upon you. You turn around scared and you find out it way only actually an abanoned sculpture of his likelyness that no one wanted. Then you notice a crack on the statue that become bigger and bigger until...A wild Zangoose appeared and want to fight. When it open it mouth a voice out of it declaring you to be a theif and for you to be destroy by the order of the New Poke Order. You are surprized that the Zangoose the the power to speaking a human voice but has no idea what it is talking about when it said New Poke Order. The Zangoose readys itself for battle and you check your pocket for the pokemon you use on Smogon and you relize that that have disappeared. Perhap the New Poke Order has something to do with the case and the loss of your pokeballs. You have notice that the wild Zangoose has a necklet holding a Life Orb and blood in it claws letting you know that it was a runaway that rebel aganist it trainer and killed it. It is also will to do the same to you. Luckliy a found a sack containing, a sheet a paper that show how a trainer can perform the move Focus Blast, a Quick ball, and a sheet containing a prayer to Arceus for Protection You...

A-Read the scrool and follow it instruction to use Focus Blast on Zangoose

B-Thorw a Quick Ball at it to catch it for it to protect you

C-Use the Prayer sheet to pray to Arceus to be protected
---
Lilligant's husband
I couldn't get a wife to have sex with so i am having sex with my Lilligant and it feels so good!
#7MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 12:19:53 PM
Bump!!!

P.S.-Eher are the people who wanted a CYOA anyway.
---
Lilligant's husband
#8MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 12:43:18 PM(edited)
Bump!!!
---
Lilligant's husband
#96bananzaPosted 3/22/2013 12:46:49 PM
B
---
Official member of Team Miror Infinity. I AM SHADOW ARTICUNO! http://i.imgur.com/PIMfmML.png. Credit: CM_Ponch. Oppan Gangnam Style!
#10evillockePosted 3/22/2013 1:03:08 PM
A
---
Offical Breloom of all pokemon boards.
http://abrr2000.deviantart.com/art/Twiliversary-Colour-page-2-360358674 SO SAD!!!!!