This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA: To get the starter or not...

#31MetaFalconPunchPosted 3/23/2013 8:06:55 AM
B
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#32MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 9:53:22 AM
B-You quickly use the Exploer kit and when undergrund to get one revive and emerge out of the ground wiht a revive. You use the revive on Ethan and he is resurected from his death. You asked him what happen and ethan tells you he lost to Raimalter since his pokemon were uble to attack Giratina despite using super effective move aganist and blacked out. He leds you to route 207 to the enterance of Mt. coronet but he said he could not enter since his pokemon were also stolen by the New Poke Order, but he want to join you so bad. You

A-Let Ethan join you and get Chespin

B-Let Ethan join but as a supporter only

C-Don't let ethan join you
---
Lilligant's husband
I couldn't get a wife to have sex with so i am having sex with my Lilligant and it feels so good!
#33MetaFalconPunchPosted 3/23/2013 9:54:09 AM
A

Anyone who beats Red should be quite useful.
---
#34MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 12:51:07 PM(edited)
A-Since you know that Ethan has beaten, Red, you desite to have him join your for and let him open the case to get the pokeball to the right that had Chespin. As you enter the cave that led to Mt. Coronet you have found that the cave has been alter with a image on the wall show look appear to be chain of some sort. Ditto being a runaway know about his and tell you it is a chain that depict the tier of the ruler. On the bottom you see Giratina and in the middle you see what appear to be your friend Raimalter who is at the middle. She is facing a figure that look exactly like you riding a creature head who has the appearance of an X. You have no idead what it is and ask Ditto about. She also no intellect on what it could be but she saw it before and know it will aid you the son of Arceus to save the pokemon from Raimalter.

However your heart is very heavy on what to do with her from she only your only true friend and the only female you befriend during your childhood. She has stay loyal to you when your other friend abanoned you claimingthat your are cheat because your Gengar has better special Attack that all of their legends because she has taught you how to Effort Train that Gengar and introduce you to amogon in which you surpass her for she has trained you well. In return you gave her insight to how to deal with Drizzle team and stay be her as the only male she befriend in her childhood when her friend rejected her for having tough pokemon such as the Salamence you taught her how to effort and she is keeping you you and your team ever since.

To kill her would be brtrayal and you will have no rival who could even complete with you. To save her will be better for your friend ship and Giratina would be given all of the blame since no know that her involement in New Poke Order but to forgive her of world domination is far easier side than done but the friendship call easliy be restored. You are thinking and you decite to...

A-Save her soul from Giratina and keep your childhood friend for there is someone above her who has brainwashed her into giving her soul to Giratina. Knowing she would never take over the Pokemon world on her own

B-Demolish her just like you would demolish Giratina

C-Waiting until you are confronting her and she will relize the error of her way soon enough

The Character and their Pokemon so far

You- Fennekin- Flamethorwer

Hilda-Froakie- Hydro Pump, Hidden Power Dragon

Ethan-Chespin- It moves are unknown so far

P.S.-Sorry for the big old wall of text

---
Lilligant's husband
I couldn't get a wife to have sex with so i am having sex with my Lilligant and it feels so good!
#35MetaFalconPunchPosted 3/23/2013 12:45:22 PM
Ummm...A!
---
#36MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 5:06:41 PM
A-You have concluding that someone must have brain washed your childhood friend, Raimalter, for she would never just give up her soul like that. You then proceed futher into the cave until it lead you into upper part of Mt. Coronet. You where see a large flying beast into the shape of the letter Y decending into a tower that is built upon the Hall of Origin, It perhap it must be the the one how brained wash her in the first place. As you along with Hilda, Ethan, and Ditto climb upward. From a distance you see Giratina in it origin form search for You and Hilda to avenge the White Kyurem becoming your pokemon. It check the mountian far and wide for you but fail. It then goes near you without knowing and decite to rest there. On it's neck it is wearing a necklace holding a Griseous Orb. Ditto carefully look at Giratina and found the soul of Raimalter hidden inside the Griseous knew it was going to be there for that Giratina used to be hers until she was brainwash and gave her soul to it. You know the only only to save Raimalter is to get her soul back from Giratina but how. having your pokemon fighting it is a lasing proposition since Giratina can fly to a far distance and flying around while Fennekin, Froakie, and Chespin are stuck on the side off the mountian. You...

A-Sent White Kyurem out know that it can fly and use it to battle Giratina in the air

B-Have Ditto quietly take the Griseous Orb and break it reclaim your friend soul

C-Fight it on the mountain side

You- Fennekin- Flamethorwer, White Kyurem- Draco Meteor, Fusion Flare, Earth Power, Focus Blast

Hilda-Froakie- Hydro Pump, Hidden Power Dragon

Ethan-Chespin- It moves are unknown so far

This is it for the day. I am signing off and continuing the story tomorrow.
---
Lilligant's husband
#37MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 5:12:05 AM
Bump...There seem to be no votes. Perhap when the post count reaches a certain number, people would think its popular and... let just want till it topic get 100 post and see what happens then.
---
Lilligant's husband
#38MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 6:06:27 AM
Bump!!!

---
Lilligant's husband
#39MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 7:06:20 AM(edited)
Bump!
No one wants to particapte in this CYOA...oh well...it was fun at launch.

I might as well just wait some more for a vote of two and continue the story.
---
Lilligant's husband
#40MetaFalconPunchPosted 3/24/2013 7:06:38 AM
Sorry, wasn't here 'till now.

C
---