This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA: To get the starter or not...

#41MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 8:00:06 AM
C-After deciting to fight it on the mountain side, Giratina notices you and and was about to fly off the mountside to have an unfair advantage when Ditto transformed into Wobbuffet to keep it stuck on the mountain side making screw due to Shadow Tag. You send out your Fennekin, Hilda send outs Froakie and Ethan sends out Chespin. The three start pokemon place themselves in front of Ditto who has transform into a Wobbuffet. Giratina vanishes into air as it performs Shadow. You see that Giratina is about to appear Fennekin, Froakie and Chespin and you warn Hilda and Ethan about it. You Hilda and Ethan order you Pokemon to dodge the attack from under them. As Fennekin, Froakie and Chespin back backward a great distance, you sent out White Kyurem for it Pokeball and have it use Draco Meteor. White Kyurem willing obey your order in fear of Ditto and summos comet to fall upon Giratina as rise from the ground and was pelted. Giratina was not surprise is knew White Kyurem become your for you to have someone fly to the tower with in the city on the Hall of Origin. It turn around and horror cross it's body as it realized Spear Pillar was just directly behind Fennekin, Froakie and Chespin and know it master above Raimatler, Yveltal, will banish it from existence it it lets you proceed any further. It unleashes will o wisp on White Kyurem greatly scaring it and uses substitute to create a decoy to take it place in the battle and uses Hyper Beam on Ditto severely damaging it and causing it to faint and revert back to it normal form. You just can not give up for you now notice Spear Pillar just one block away and the Griseous has the soul of your friend in side of it. Suddently a vision of a Farfetch'd using Thief cross your mind and you feel that your power is expanding. However if you miss Giratina would attack you during your descend to the ground

A-Jump toward Giratina in an attmept to use Theif

B-Try to get Giratina's attention

C-Have Fennekin use Their for you

Pokemon use by you and your friend so far.

You- Fennekin- Flamethorwer, White Kyurem- Draco Meteor, Fusion Flare, Earth Power, Focus Blast

Hilda-Froakie- Hydro Pump, Hidden Power Dragon

Ethan-Chespin- It moves are unknown so far

Ditto-Transform
---
Lilligant's husband
I couldn't get a wife to have sex with so i am having sex with my Lilligant and it feels so good!
#42MetaFalconPunchPosted 3/24/2013 8:05:13 AM
A

and hope Kyurem catches you if you miss...
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#43MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 4:04:33 PM
A- As your jump toward Giratina White Kyurem quickly grabs Giratina and holds it to make sure iyou you fail for it has turn over a leaf leaf and Kyurem suddenly gave up it day serving Yveltal for it foresee a event of some sort .You After your jump you hold on to Giratina necklace and grab the Griseous Orb and White Kyurem lets go of Giratina who turns into it Altered Form and start to fall off the mountain for it body is too heavy for it wing to support it. You jump off Giratina and land on the ground while while Giratina lets out a cry of dispair as it falls off of Mt Coronet and land in the church in Hearthorne city beis it sent back to its pokeball from a far. With the Griseous Orb in your hand and the soul of your friend, Raimalter, You are assured the you can save her soul without much threat until and image of a birdlike beast in the shape of the letter Y crosses your mind. You felt that is is best to let your starter out if their pokeball just prevent from feeling enslaved. Hilda and Ethan agree to your Idea. As your enter Spear Pillar you see a small pokeball just lying there all alone and abandoned just before the steps to Spear Pillar. You...

A-Have Ditto finally use her hidden Abilty to check what Pokemon is inside it and the owner.

B-Send the Pokemon out of its pokemon and see for your self what Pokemon it is and who is it owner.

C-Leave the Pokeball there

Pokemon use by you and your friend so far.

You- Fennekin- Flamethorwer, White Kyurem- Draco Meteor, Fusion Flare, Earth Power, Focus Blast

Hilda-Froakie- Hydro Pump, Hidden Power Dragon

Ethan-Chespin- It moves are unknown so far

Ditto-Transform
---
Lilligant's husband
I couldn't get a wife to have sex with so i am having sex with my Lilligant and it feels so good!