This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What animal will the new _______ be based off of?

#11iKhanicPosted 3/22/2013 2:20:02 PM
1.) rodent on the first route- Not a rodent, but how about a Rabbit?
2.) bird on the first route- Cardinal
3.) cat-like pokemon introduced within the first few routes- Mountain Lion
4.) electric pokemon introduced within the first few routes- An electric lizard
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#12NomytakerPosted 3/22/2013 2:29:07 PM
Masenko86 posted...
Nomytaker posted...
1.) Beaver, but better than Bidoof.
2.) Macaw, Woodpecker, or Kingfisher.
3.) A Cat that has a lead and plug on the end of his tail (Would be an Electric type.), or a Wolf that's a Fighting type (Must be a quadruped).
4.) Either the Cat with a Lead and Plug, or some sort of Canine that has an evo that is an Electric/Dark type. I thought we was going to get that in the 4th and 5th gens with Luxio and Zebstrika. I'll keep my fingers crossed that I get my Electric/Dark type.

Yeah. I was hoping seviper would be poison dark, with better stats. Drapion came along, but it wasn't what I expected. I hope if they make your desired dark/electric, that it is what you expect/want

Well, I always wanted a Water/Ghost, a Fire/Ghost, and a Dark/Dragon, since Gen 3 (Gen 2 in the case of a Dark/Dragon). I was pretty happy with what they did for those types. Heck I even used Jellicent and Chandelure in Black to beat the E4. As long as the Dark/Electric has a semi-decent movepool, and at least one evo. I'd use it. I'm easy to please.
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum.
Don't make me HM01 you.