This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Pokemon needs Pt I

#1omniryuPosted 3/22/2013 7:58:00 AM(edited)
I hated the GTS station in Pokemon Black 1 and White 1. The reason why is was majority of the communication ( or all, been a while since I played) was solely emoticon based.Since we know Nintendo is capable of producing a police social network We can have normal text threads with a emoticon. So that way we can go into a more detail bargain argument with people we want to trade with.

Next is MOAR online mode. forgive me for not playing B & W 2. From what I remember there B&W 1 was that the other modes such as the beauty contest and other stuff weren't online. It'd be nice to have those mode online, where I live, it is almost a necessity to enjoy the full experience.

Pokemon DON'T need this, but it would nice and a bit funny to reference to PETA euthanizing animal to save "space" by calling them out without calling them out.

Change the online ranking system; disagree with me or not. I prefer if they use the Call of Duty system. Where you level up, but it goes into more detail. The factor of getting even more exp when you use varied moves, beat someone who has higher level Pokemon (or a type advantage), strategic moves ( such as weather types) and so forth; not just solely wins. The reason why I want this is so it has a more detail ranking system is to separate novice and expert players. The current set up is too discouraging to play online. so a "rank level 16 trainer" wouldn't be match up with a "rank level 1" trainer and have the match end in five minutes.

Another thing I would like is for the actual Pokemon to level up during an online match. I'm not into grinding as much as I use to, but to integrate leveling up with an online match would be more comfortable for me, IMO. Another thing I would like is an online tournament mode with official rules (and customizable rules for people hosting their own tourney) and as well as tiers such as OU, UU, NU.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#2omniryu(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 1:14:52 PM
Bump
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu