This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How would you turn Typhlosion into an Uber?

#1willingmessPosted 3/22/2013 8:25:17 AM
This topic, is about turning one of the more overlooked, and awesome pokemon into an uber without raising its BST or making an insta win ability or move... (it has to be an ability or move that has an equivalent move or ability in existence)
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#2LexifoxPosted 3/22/2013 8:27:10 AM
Basically look at what people suggest for Charizard and apply it to Charizard Jr.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#3BurningFlareXPosted 3/22/2013 8:27:50 AM
I believe with Heatran and Ho-Oh around, Typhlosion won't be any useful in the Ubers without a higher BST and / or a new, completely broken ability.
---
I hate everything.
#4willingmess(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 8:29:27 AM
BurningFlareX posted...
I believe with Heatran and Ho-Oh around, Typhlosion won't be any useful in the Ubers without a higher BST and / or a new, completely broken ability.

Would the special attack equivalent of speed boost work?
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#5Pidgeot93Posted 3/22/2013 8:32:06 AM
willingmess posted...
BurningFlareX posted...

Speed Boost just raises speed, so giving Typhlosion Speed Boost would certainly make him good.

In order to break into Ubers, Typhlosion might need a little more than that (like Nasty Plot, for example).
#6CakeOfLiesPosted 3/22/2013 8:36:16 AM
I wouldn't mind if Typhlosion became the new Charizard.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#7LexifoxPosted 3/22/2013 8:36:35 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
I wouldn't mind if Typhlosion became the new Charizard.

Certainly got the stats for it.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#8iKhanicPosted 3/22/2013 8:37:59 AM
Pidgeot93 posted...
willingmess posted...
BurningFlareX posted...

Speed Boost just raises speed, so giving Typhlosion Speed Boost would certainly make him good.

In order to break into Ubers, Typhlosion might need a little more than that (like Nasty Plot, for example).

I'd definitely say Nasty Plot Speed Boost Typhlosion would be broken.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#9SuperRup91Posted 3/22/2013 8:39:28 AM
speed boost and nasty plot

quiver dance alone would definitely boost its usefulness. Probably won't break him though.
#10pokemonzeroPosted 3/22/2013 8:41:03 AM
New ability
Stat boost-All your stats including evasion and accuracy are raised by 1 stat each at the end of each round/
Moves
Typlosion Punch
Fire
Physical
150 power
100 accuracy
5 PP
50% chance to raise your speed and attack
Protect
recover
Shadow Force

You use Protect
Then you use Shadow Force
Your stats are up by two each when you hit.
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 18--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Volunteer Cloner/RCer Jobs done:2