This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you think of Tyranitar?

#1noname2lazyPosted 3/22/2013 3:23:23 PM
Topic title - Results (85 votes)
It's my favorite Pokemon/ one of my favorites even the name is awesome
27.06% (23 votes)
I don't like it it's too cool and badass and not cute like Jiggs
9.41% (8 votes)
Pretty cool
63.53% (54 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Topic.
#2iKhanicPosted 3/22/2013 3:25:04 PM
He's in my top 10. But he doesn't fit as well on a team with Charizard as Espeon does.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#3noname2lazy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 3:26:25 PM
iKhanic posted...
He's in my top 10. But he doesn't fit as well on a team with Charizard as Espeon does.

Xatu pairs better with Charizard than Espeon.
#412RougePosted 3/22/2013 3:28:37 PM
It's a Pokemon option is needed.
---
There used to be something important and intelligent here, but I deleted it.
#5iKhanicPosted 3/22/2013 3:31:11 PM
noname2lazy posted...
iKhanic posted...

Xatu doesn't have Morning Sun or Baton Pass, and its weak to stealth rock, which is the whole point to having a magic bouncer.

And anyway, that's not even my point. My point was that Espeon works well with Charizard, T-tar doesn't.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#6protobakurionPosted 3/22/2013 3:32:38 PM
inb4westonticklee
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#7SilverSaint7Posted 3/22/2013 3:33:59 PM
He's bro tier.
---
... and in that moment, I swear we were phone.
#8noname2lazy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 3:37:43 PM
iKhanic posted...
noname2lazy posted...
iKhanic posted...

Xatu doesn't have Morning Sun or Baton Pass, and its weak to stealth rock, which is the whole point to having a magic bouncer.

And anyway, that's not even my point. My point was that Espeon works well with Charizard, T-tar doesn't.

Roost is better than Morning sun and Xatu's weakness to Stealth Rock doesn't matter because of it's ability. Xatu has U-turn and better bulk and walls Hippowdon, Breloom, Ferrothorn and more. Espeon doesn't.
#9smokinace829Posted 3/22/2013 3:41:32 PM(edited)
I would make love to it because it is adorable that mountain destroyer (/._.)/

Btw...xatu does espeons job better...
---
Brawl FC: 2106-1173-5330
GT : Brutaltw0
#10iKhanicPosted 3/22/2013 3:51:13 PM
noname2lazy posted...
iKhanic posted...
noname2lazy posted...
iKhanic posted...

Roost is better than Morning sun and Xatu's weakness to Stealth Rock doesn't matter because of it's ability. Xatu has U-turn and better bulk and walls Hippowdon, Breloom, Ferrothorn and more. Espeon doesn't.

Morning sun is better in the sun, which Charizard thrives in. Xatu can still be damaged by Stealth-rock if its already up. Since its main job is to bounce away stealth rock from teams weak to it, you wouldn't want to add another weakness in the event that you fail to bounce it back.

Charizard also lacks Special Attack boosting moves, which Espeon can provide via Baton Pass. Espeon's also faster and has has great Special Attack, making it a great sweeper in its own right.
---