This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which generation had the worst additions?

#21faruwayPosted 3/23/2013 8:56:44 AM
iKhanic posted...
ThatKipp posted...
Magmar/Magmortar.

I was talking about fire types, so... yeah.

i thought about guessing those as well.

I kind of like Magmar/Magmortar's look. =/

Magmar is awful. Magmortar and Magby saved him design-wise.

Magby's cute so he gets a bye, but Magmortar just takes the horrible frankenpokemon mess that Magmar is and makes it worse

And who voted for Gen 2? Gen 2 brought us genius like Girafarig, Typhlosion, Ledian (personally one of my favorite designs in the series), Lugia, Suicune, and Tyranitar

Really like Tyranitar's design, he suppose to be based from a Kaiju or to be exact, Godzilla/Gojira.

And it actually appears in the sketch/doodle concept art alongside Slaking of the prototype R/B, Capsule Monsters.
---
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
#22wackyteen(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 8:58:56 AM
And who voted for Gen 2? Gen 2 brought us genius like Girafarig, Typhlosion, Ledian (personally one of my favorite designs in the series), Lugia, Suicune, and Tyranitar

i would've listed it as one of the worst additions in the whole series. <_<
---
The name is wackyteen for a reason. Never doubt.
#236bananzaPosted 3/23/2013 8:58:58 AM
iKhanic posted...
ThatKipp posted...
Magmar/Magmortar.

I was talking about fire types, so... yeah.

i thought about guessing those as well.

I kind of like Magmar/Magmortar's look. =/

Magmar is awful. Magmortar and Magby saved him design-wise.

Magby's cute so he gets a bye, but Magmortar just takes the horrible frankenpokemon mess that Magmar is and makes it worse

I love gen 2, just cause of Donphan.
---
Official member of Team Miror Infinity. I AM SHADOW ARTICUNO! http://i.imgur.com/PIMfmML.png. Credit: CM_Ponch. Oppan Gangnam Style!
#24TranquilSeaPosted 3/23/2013 9:07:01 AM
Ledian (personally one of my favorite designs in the series)

Marry me. Ledian's too elegant to have such a terrible movepool.
---
I hope you dance
#25gladwyn101Posted 3/23/2013 9:08:10 AM
Gen V, despite the many Pokemon in Gen V I like, the worst additions from Gen V are:

Roggenrola and evolutions (cheap Geodude rehash), Woobat and Swoobat (cheap Zubat rehash), Timburr and Evolutions (cheap Machop rehash), Tympole and Evolutions (cheap Poliwag rehash), Cottonee (BORING), Maractus (cheap Cacnea and Cacturne rehash), Gothita and Evolutions (eww, we already have Jynx and Smoochum), Ducklett (BORING), Foongus Amoonguss *groan-inducing pun*, Klink and Evolutions , Tynamo and Evolutions (what, no Water type?), Stunfisk (again, no water type? Also really ugly), Vullaby and Mandibuzz (yes, because people want a vulture that wears diapers), Keldeo (f***ing bronies)
---
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Shiny Umbreon
#26Misdreavus573Posted 3/23/2013 9:43:46 AM
Every gen has it's goods and bads, but I voted Gen 3,

-Hands down, the ugliest starters. Blaziken, Swampert, Sceptile, they all look awful.
-The ugliest legendary ever (Groudon.)
-Other truly terrible designs like Ludicolo, Exploud, Glalie, Volbeat and Illumise, Spidna, and Nosepass (though Gen 4 made it worse with Probopass.)
-The sad, pathetic existance of Plusle and Minun.
#27RunebogglePosted 3/23/2013 9:44:54 AM(edited)
Gen V, despite the many Pokemon in Gen V I like, the worst additions from Gen V are:

Roggenrola and evolutions (cheap Geodude rehash), Woobat and Swoobat (cheap Zubat rehash), Timburr and Evolutions (cheap Machop rehash), Tympole and Evolutions (cheap Poliwag rehash), Cottonee (BORING), Maractus (cheap Cacnea and Cacturne rehash), Gothita and Evolutions (eww, we already have Jynx and Smoochum), Ducklett (BORING), Foongus Amoonguss *groan-inducing pun*, Klink and Evolutions , Tynamo and Evolutions (what, no Water type?), Stunfisk (again, no water type? Also really ugly), Vullaby and Mandibuzz (yes, because people want a vulture that wears diapers), Keldeo (f***ing bronies)

Wow, your opinion is terrible.

-Hands down, the ugliest starters. Blaziken, Swampert, Sceptile, they all look awful.
-The ugliest legendary ever (Groudon.)
-Other truly terrible designs like Ludicolo, Exploud ...

Joke opinion.
---
Si || Astarael, the Sorrowful
#28ozoz_93Posted 3/23/2013 9:43:55 AM
Easily Gen 2. It added the least Pokemon out of any generation, and yet most of them were completely useless and/or annoyingly hard to find. Unown, Yanma, Murkrow, Dunsparce, Qwilfish, Gligar, Delibird... do I need to go on?
---
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm208/ozoz_93/24.jpg
#29iKhanicPosted 3/23/2013 9:45:01 AM
gladwyn101 posted...

Wow, you hate Gen V more than I do.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#30Misdreavus573Posted 3/23/2013 9:47:06 AM
Oh no, I was entirely serious.