This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D Meloetta should get forme freezing items.

#1wind64aPosted 3/23/2013 12:22:30 AM
Should Meloetta get forme freezing items? - Results (33 votes)
Concur
63.64% (21 votes)
Disagree
21.21% (7 votes)
inb4(please specify)
3.03% (1 votes)
Bacon
12.12% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Basically items that would only allow her to use Aria Form, and items that would only allow her to use Steppe Form.
EX:
Quarter Note: Increases Meloetta's Attack, but only allows Pirouette Forme

Eighth Note: Increases Meloetta's Speed, but only allows Pirouette Forme

Whole Note: Increases Meloetta's Special Attack, but only allows Aria Forme

Half Note: Increases Meloetta's Defense, but only allows Pirouette Forme

Sixteenth Note: Increases Meloetta's Special Defense, but only allows Aria Forme

The Pirouette Forme items wouldn't automatically change her to Pirouette Forme, but the next time she battles after using Relic Song, she'd be stuck in that Forme until you removed the item.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#2BlueGaryOakPosted 3/23/2013 12:24:18 AM
No. We must focus and wait for gen 6 news.

**** Charizard.
**** Gen V.
No more.

It is dead.
---
I am ddg
#3ClassyOldHatPosted 3/23/2013 10:15:53 AM
I kinda think it should change her just by putting the item on; otherwise, you're still wasting a move slot with a special move on a physical attacking Pokemon.
#4wind64a(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 12:03:37 PM
ClassyOldHat posted...
I kinda think it should change her just by putting the item on; otherwise, you're still wasting a move slot with a special move on a physical attacking Pokemon.

Technically you could just replace Relic Song after the transformation occurs, since the only thing that would change the Forme back would be removing the item.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142