This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you were a scientist...

#41Skyward_SneaselPosted 3/25/2013 6:58:02 AM
Scotobiology, focusing on why dark types are dark, and the different types of dark types... That made sense to me at least.

Umbreon
Sneasel
Honchkrow
Shiftry
Crawdaunt
Krookodile

I'd also like a special research team dedicated to researching Eevee and the Eeveelutions. Don't need to post a team for that.
---
Ash Ketchum is a Timelord; he never ages!! That or a vampire...
Official Umbreon and Brock of the Pokemon X boards
#42Skyward_SneaselPosted 3/25/2013 6:59:26 AM
RatedRKO7 posted...
DarkDragon386 posted...
Well we could have 1 or 2 lead researchers in each department and countless Researchers. The Lead Researcher has a team of fully evolved pokemon and the 2nd lead can have 3 fully evolved and the other half will evolve after certain "missions are completed.

Missions, or research projects are randomly selected by me and my "2nd in command" and can range from something as simple as a disturbance at Mt Silver involving an overcrowding of Larvitar (in which the Geologists will investigate) to the appearance of a legendary pokemon. The more pressing the research project is the more pokemon can evolve at one time (or if you choose you can fully evolve one pokemon)

The pokemon you own will not obviously have a 4 move limit , they will be able to utilize every move it could possibly learn to help with your research but will not learn them all at once. I give leeway to you on however you want them to learn their moves.

Every field will have their own individual project to work on and when not working on it you can research anything you want creating your own analysis as long as it within reasonable bounds and not over exceeding the major projects mentioned above.

We all work in a massive laboratory with different sections that contain the different fields located in an undisclosed location in the center of the regions therefore allowing us easy access to any region where research is needed to be done I and my "2nd in command" will be located in the largest research building and it's where all reports will be brought to. I used to have this entire thing thought through but it was such a long time ago so if you guys are interested and/or have questions i will answer them.

Sounds cool. I'm in.

If anybody else is interested please copy the disclosed list and update it

Interested: 3
RatedRKO7
DarkDragon386
Skyward_Sneasel

---
Ash Ketchum is a Timelord; he never ages!! That or a vampire...
Official Umbreon and Brock of the Pokemon X boards
#43Mudkip_in_SpacePosted 3/25/2013 7:00:46 AM
Pokemon Entomology:
Caterpie
Larvesta
Leavanny
Whirlipede
Beautifly
Durant
---
Currently Playing: Rayman 3, Advance Wars 2, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon Colosseum
#44RatedRKO7Posted 3/25/2013 7:42:11 AM
Mudkip_in_Space posted...
Pokemon Entomology:
Caterpie
Larvesta
Leavanny
Whirlipede
Beautifly
Durant

Are you interested in doing this Mudkip?
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#45fox444fPosted 3/25/2013 10:13:14 AM
Pokemon Pyrology for sure.
Ninetales
Arcanine
Typhlosion
Volcarona
Houndoom
Charizard
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#46wind64aPosted 3/25/2013 10:18:17 AM
Skyward_Sneasel posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
DarkDragon386 posted...
Well we could have 1 or 2 lead researchers in each department and countless Researchers. The Lead Researcher has a team of fully evolved pokemon and the 2nd lead can have 3 fully evolved and the other half will evolve after certain "missions are completed.

Missions, or research projects are randomly selected by me and my "2nd in command" and can range from something as simple as a disturbance at Mt Silver involving an overcrowding of Larvitar (in which the Geologists will investigate) to the appearance of a legendary pokemon. The more pressing the research project is the more pokemon can evolve at one time (or if you choose you can fully evolve one pokemon)

The pokemon you own will not obviously have a 4 move limit , they will be able to utilize every move it could possibly learn to help with your research but will not learn them all at once. I give leeway to you on however you want them to learn their moves.

Every field will have their own individual project to work on and when not working on it you can research anything you want creating your own analysis as long as it within reasonable bounds and not over exceeding the major projects mentioned above.

We all work in a massive laboratory with different sections that contain the different fields located in an undisclosed location in the center of the regions therefore allowing us easy access to any region where research is needed to be done I and my "2nd in command" will be located in the largest research building and it's where all reports will be brought to. I used to have this entire thing thought through but it was such a long time ago so if you guys are interested and/or have questions i will answer them.

Sounds cool. I'm in.

Interested: 3
RatedRKO7
DarkDragon386
Skyward_Sneasel
wind64a

---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#47soMEguy_povoPosted 3/25/2013 12:51:53 PM

Interested: 5
RatedRKO7
DarkDragon386
Skyward_Sneasel
wind64a
soMEguy_povo

Not sure I entered a team yet though...

- Aggron
- Bisharp
- Magnezone
- Excadrill
- Bronzong
- Ferrothorn
---
Another day successfully wasted.
"I need a new quote for this signature." - Me
#48RatedRKO7Posted 3/27/2013 10:46:29 AM
science
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y