This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Things added/removed in fifth gen that you would like to see fixed.

#1shadyguyrockmanPosted 3/23/2013 3:18:40 AM
For me, it's that horrid panic song (the low HP beeps were annoying enough) and the lack of Pokémon following you around. Any other insights?
---
Platinum FC: 2063 1730 8794; HeartGold FC - 0560 9058 5184; Diamond FC - 3179 2247 2864; Black FC - 2279 2860 5022; White FC - 3138 5784 9025
#2KitschgardenerPosted 3/23/2013 3:24:52 AM
+Battle Frontier
+Following Pokémon
+Loamy soil
-PWT
#3MettanAtemPosted 3/23/2013 3:35:06 AM
I disliked the HP Panic Song because it interrupted the song that was playing. Why not just remove the Low HP Alert Sounds entirely? You can tell your Pokemon's at low HP with just a glance anyway.

And as fun as the PWT was, we need PROPER Gym Leader rematches.
#4Thunder_ArmorPosted 3/23/2013 3:38:18 AM
Maybe instead of having a continuous beeping or a whole new song, they could have a short sound effect when your HP gets low. Not that it was ever needed anyway since you can tell when your Pokemon is about to faint but GameFreak seems to like that feature for some reason.
---
There's no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
#5CakeOfLiesPosted 3/23/2013 5:34:56 AM
Battle Frontier.
With all the stuff that was in Gens III and IV.
Make PWT part of it.
Add Rival and Elite Four Tournaments.

Following Pokemon.
Make it an option. It got annoying sometimes.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#6pmackinnonPosted 3/23/2013 5:36:52 AM
- Panic song. That first sound effect it plays when it begins to start (the dunNUH) is all we need then the regular music can continue with no beeps.
+ Bike gears.
- PWT
+ Battle Frontier (merge it with the PWT)
---
"tc is a moron who thinks frogs are reptiles so i wouldn't take him too seriously"
Official Natu of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#7ninjarauiPosted 3/23/2013 5:40:21 AM
I know most of you don't understand the appeal of the music, But I have played the game so much that I watch tv, play another game, or do something else, and play pokemon entirely by sound. THis way I can grind levels, and Leet 4 runs w/o dedicating my day to it.

In order to do that I need every sound que the game is willing to give me.
#8TranquilSeaPosted 3/23/2013 5:50:13 AM
I know most of you don't understand the appeal of the music, But I have played the game so much that I watch tv, play another game, or do something else, and play pokemon entirely by sound. THis way I can grind levels, and Leet 4 runs w/o dedicating my day to it.

I never really relied on music, which brings me to my point: bring back L=A. I like having one hand free to do other things (e.g. browsing the internet, eating, doing homework).
---
I hope you dance
#9CM_PonchPosted 3/23/2013 10:57:42 AM
- Auto-Run button, I can understand it not being in BW1, but it should have been in BW2
- PokeRadar
- HGSS bottom screen menu/Poketch
- BW2's bag changed to have Left and Right jump down a page while L and R switch pockets
- Join Avenue becomes more balanced in visit selection, I'm tired of everyone wanting to go to my antique shop
- Events give out items to unlock an event instead of being handed a pokemon
- L=A
- Separate register buttons, I liked Gen 5's register menu, but they could have been mapped to the buttons that had no overworld function
---
http://i.minus.com/ibaA0poozfqtmX.gif
http://i.imgur.com/0Ccy1.png
#10NomytakerPosted 3/23/2013 11:10:07 AM
CM_Ponch posted...
- Auto-Run button, I can understand it not being in BW1, but it should have been in BW2
- PokeRadar
- HGSS bottom screen menu/Poketch
- BW2's bag changed to have Left and Right jump down a page while L and R switch pockets
- Separate register buttons, I liked Gen 5's register menu, but they could have been mapped to the buttons that had no overworld function

Theses and....
+Following Pokémon
+Loamy soil (Seriously, I loved my berries. Leppa berries, Leppa Berries everywhere!)
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum.
Don't make me HM01 you.