This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Decentralizing the Metagame: Two moves I thought of

#1CrabhammarPosted 3/23/2013 5:23:48 AM(edited)
Acid Rain
Same PP as Sunny Day/Rain Dance
Makes the Weather "Acid Rain":
-Posion moves get a 1.5x boost
-Water and Ice moves take a hit
-Posion types get a 1/16th HP restore (ala Leftovers)
-All non-Posion, Steel, or Grass types take a Sandstorm/Hail-strength hit under Acid Rain
-The catch: Acid Rain can ONLY be used under Rain conditions. It copies the Rain's length (5, 8, or Infinite)

Rain teams will be eaten alive by Acid Rain. The only unaffected person who would be able to use Rain Dance would be Ludicolo, so that would be interesting. Of course, you could just sacrifice a Politoed in exchange for infinite Acid Rain.

EDIT: The other move is Stealth Gnomes: SR but Grass :|
---
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg
#2TherianReturnsPosted 3/23/2013 5:21:36 AM
lolmetagame and lolcompetitivebattling
---
I shook hands with the new Pope. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.
#3pmackinnonPosted 3/23/2013 5:37:56 AM
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Acid_Rain
---
"tc is a moron who thinks frogs are reptiles so i wouldn't take him too seriously"
Official Natu of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#4Crabhammar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 6:06:00 AM
care guys care
---
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg
#5ninjarauiPosted 3/23/2013 6:15:19 AM
SR ICe would shake up MEtagame more. All those garchomp/Mence/Nite Luvers out there Anf flygon too
#6Crabhammar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 6:46:42 AM
ninjaraui posted...
SR ICe would shake up MEtagame more. All those garchomp/Mence/Nite Luvers out there Anf flygon too

Dragons would be eaten alive.
---
#7ninjarauiPosted 3/23/2013 6:55:24 AM
Crabhammar posted...
ninjaraui posted...

Dragons would be eaten alive.

Im fine with that. Im not saying they aren't good, bc they are, but I am tired of everyteam I see online having two to three of them. Its time they get the charizard treatment
#8Relient_KPosted 3/23/2013 8:38:01 AM
Why would grass, the only type weak to poison, be immune to this?
---
We all ate the biscuits, Fighter. We can all see through time. [ER]
#9RunebogglePosted 3/23/2013 8:39:33 AM
Oh God no.
---
Si || Does the Walker choose the Path, or the Path choose the Walker?
#10Crabhammar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 8:41:32 AM
Relient_K posted...
Why would grass, the only type weak to poison, be immune to this?

I was looking at a type chart and I read it the wrong way... my bad x_X only Poision/Steel will resist it.
---