This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New battle mechanic idea

#1P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 3/23/2013 7:08:48 AM
Ok, so I just had this dream in which I was playing X/Y (which looked pretty damn cool, might I add), and there was a triple battle. I'm not sure whether this was a trainer battle or wild, but that's not really the point.

Anyways, I was using Froakie (who had evolved into a Water/Fighting type, which was huge, and took inspiration from Japan, but honestly I have no idea what else it looked like), and I was fighting a Golurk, Spinda, and Lillipup. So I had Froakie evo use Hydro Pump on Golurk, but on the touch screen an interface came up that showed the three pokemon, and allowed me to click where I wanted to center my attack.

However, I miss-clicked and the attack focused on an area between Golurk and Spinda, where a little circle appeared. When I actually attacked, the move focused on both, doing more damage to Golurk proportional to where the circle on the ground appeared. Anyways, what would you think of this new mechanic? It seemed pretty cool in my dream, but I can see how it might get confusing
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam
#2CrabhammarPosted 3/23/2013 7:14:15 AM
Sounds a bit too confusing.
---
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg