This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

time travel would you?

#1winasterPosted 3/23/2013 10:14:18 AM
would you time travel to the future just for this game???
---
masterfully done sirs.....yes I sound like a Brit it's because I'm insane......muah hahahahaha.
#2UltimaZangetsuPosted 3/23/2013 10:15:25 AM
Nope, it might cause a temporal Pair of Socks.
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#3BackwardCapPosted 3/23/2013 10:20:18 AM
No, you'd wreck your entire life due to having vanished from existence for several months. Everyone you know would presume that you're dead, your school/job would have kicked you out for lack of attendance. You'd lose all assets that you previous owned due to them being either stolen or repossessed leaving you essential broke and homeless.

All because you couldn't wait for the release of a videogame.
---
You can't even touch me!
#4winaster(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 10:21:28 AM
temporal pair of socks your right!!! how could I have missed that
---
masterfully done sirs.....yes I sound like a Brit it's because I'm insane......muah hahahahaha.
#5Cheesepower5Posted 3/23/2013 10:24:13 AM
I would travel for time just for the experience, if I left now I'd still need to get money for a 3DS and this game. I mean, I'd have money, but cocaine's a hell of a drug.
---
Official Naga Raja of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
Official SpotPass Finn of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Board
#6CarbideTitanPosted 3/23/2013 10:30:08 AM
I would do it, buy a hundred or so copies and sell them for $3000 a piece when I time traveled back.
---
Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails, pray for me now that the hour of my death which I hope is soon, Amen
#7KingTumbleweedPosted 3/23/2013 10:31:32 AM
BackwardCap posted...
No, you'd wreck your entire life due to having vanished from existence for several months. Everyone you know would presume that you're dead, your school/job would have kicked you out for lack of attendance. You'd lose all assets that you previous owned due to them being either stolen or repossessed leaving you essential broke and homeless.

All because you couldn't wait for the release of a videogame.

Well...I could just time travel back to the past.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#8winaster(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 10:35:57 AM
cool but how do you quote I never figured that out
---
#9KingTumbleweedPosted 3/23/2013 10:38:08 AM
winaster posted...
cool but how do you quote I never figured that out

There's a quote button under the person's name.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#10winaster(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 10:44:30 AM
thanks now back on topic
and I would time travel myself and get blueprints of the all video game sytems and my favorite games and then go back to the past and say I invented them all and make a monopoly in the video game industry and then go back to present and I would be rich
---