This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about Power Swap

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Question about Power Swap
2 years ago#1
Lets say if my opponents Pokemon uses a boost, can I steal that boost by using power swap?
(message deleted)
2 years ago#3
Thanks just wanted to be sure. I initially thought that it only worked if the power swapper had a stat change already.
2 years ago#4
Yeah but it's pretty gimmicky and very situational. It's better to carry another move that will be useful all the time.
2 years ago#5
noname2lazy posted...
Yeah but it's pretty gimmicky and very situational. It's better to carry another move that will be useful all the time.

Overheat and co. + Power Swap
---
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg
2 years ago#6
noname2lazy posted...

I was thinking of using it with encore. I tend to get encores on boosters like Salamence, Cloyster, and Volcarona often so I thought it would be cool if someone could take advantage that. Without me having to use an Impostor Ditto.
2 years ago#7
Hierarchy225 posted...
noname2lazy posted...

I was thinking of using it with encore. I tend to get encores on boosters like Salamence, Cloyster, and Volcarona often so I thought it would be cool if someone could take advantage that. Without me having to use an Impostor Ditto.

They will most likely switch out when encored though. Ninetales is really the only good user of it because of sun and Overheat.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Question about Power Swap

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived