This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about Power Swap

#1Hierarchy225Posted 3/23/2013 1:10:00 PM
Lets say if my opponents Pokemon uses a boost, can I steal that boost by using power swap?
#2AuroraSonicBeamPosted 3/23/2013 1:13:15 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3Hierarchy225(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 1:14:20 PM
Thanks just wanted to be sure. I initially thought that it only worked if the power swapper had a stat change already.
#4noname2lazyPosted 3/23/2013 1:15:06 PM
Yeah but it's pretty gimmicky and very situational. It's better to carry another move that will be useful all the time.
#5CrabhammarPosted 3/23/2013 1:17:35 PM
noname2lazy posted...
Yeah but it's pretty gimmicky and very situational. It's better to carry another move that will be useful all the time.

Overheat and co. + Power Swap
---
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg
#6Hierarchy225(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 1:21:42 PM
noname2lazy posted...

I was thinking of using it with encore. I tend to get encores on boosters like Salamence, Cloyster, and Volcarona often so I thought it would be cool if someone could take advantage that. Without me having to use an Impostor Ditto.
#7noname2lazyPosted 3/23/2013 4:28:51 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
noname2lazy posted...

I was thinking of using it with encore. I tend to get encores on boosters like Salamence, Cloyster, and Volcarona often so I thought it would be cool if someone could take advantage that. Without me having to use an Impostor Ditto.

They will most likely switch out when encored though. Ninetales is really the only good user of it because of sun and Overheat.