This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Transform

#1henriuePosted 3/23/2013 9:29:23 PM
If ditto or mew transform in to arceus, will they have all of it's powers like creation or no?
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#2EpicYoshi801Posted 3/23/2013 9:35:30 PM
I like to think that Ditto or Mew is transforming its body into the general shape of the opponent's. The new structure of its body allows it to have the opponent's moves, ability, and stats, since its genetic structure is an exact copy. However, as it is only a copy of the opponent's shape and general attributes, it cannot use more complex powers such as Jirachi's wish-granting or Celebi's time travel.
---
Official Donphan of the Pokemon X board. Official Yoshi of the SSBU board.
#3CarbideTitanPosted 3/23/2013 9:39:02 PM
EpicYoshi801 posted...
I like to think that Ditto or Mew is transforming its body into the general shape of the opponent's. The new structure of its body allows it to have the opponent's moves, ability, and stats, since its genetic structure is an exact copy. However, as it is only a copy of the opponent's shape and general attributes, it cannot use more complex powers such as Jirachi's wish-granting or Celebi's time travel.

Given enough time I'm sure they could learn to harness such power.
---
Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails, pray for me now that the hour of my death which I hope is soon, Amen