This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is there reason to expect any more info before E3?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. is there reason to expect any more info before E3?
2 years ago#1
topic

obviously they are going to have a lot of stuff about gen 6 at E3, but do we have reason to expect any info before that? like, did they announce anything for some japanese magazine or PAX or whatever?
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
2 years ago#2
Big_Isaac posted...
topic

obviously they are going to have a lot of stuff about gen 6 at E3, but do we have reason to expect any info before that? like, did they announce anything for some japanese magazine or PAX or whatever?

I'm not expecting anything until June.
---
1249 6550 4063 Black 2 FC
2 years ago#3
I don't remember any other pokemon series revealing stuff at E3. It's usually just been Coro-coro, and the odd gameplay clip on Pokemon Sunday/Smash.

I hope to see something in April's Coro-coro. Since nothing X/Y wise came in March's Magazine.
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum.
Don't make me HM01 you.
2 years ago#4
Big_Isaac posted...
topic

Wrong
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
2 years ago#5
There will be absolutely nothing at E3 lol
---
Rocket Professor ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Real Arceus. Third Version M 2/26/13
Official ANBU of the Pokemon boards.
2 years ago#6
Nomytaker posted...
I don't remember any other pokemon series revealing stuff at E3. It's usually just been Coro-coro, and the odd gameplay clip on Pokemon Sunday/Smash.

I hope to see something in April's Coro-coro. Since nothing X/Y wise came in March's Magazine.

E3 2010 featured Pokemon Black & White
E3 2012 Featured Pokemon Conquest

So it is possible that Pokemon X & Y can be showed at E3 2013.. But I would not expect actual gameplay or a demo. If X&Y appear in E3 2013 I would only expect a video or screenshots of what is announced.
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 18--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Volunteer Cloner/RCer Jobs done:2
2 years ago#7
pokemonzero posted...
Nomytaker posted...

So it is possible that Pokemon X & Y can be showed at E3 2013.. But I would not expect actual gameplay or a demo. If X&Y appear in E3 2013 I would only expect a video or screenshots of what is announced.

Prove it
And Pokemon Conquest is meaningless, it came out right after the show
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
(edited by Enferolunos)
2 years ago#8
I remember a trailer for Emerald at E3 but it was basically a gameplay montage. They could have a translated trailer for E3 if there's one for Japan by then. Otherwise, they'll do what they did for BW2 and just mention it and potentially give a release date, but I wouldn't count on the latter.
---
Official everything of every board.
2 years ago#9
I'm quite sure Reggie Fils-Aime will talk a bit about Pokemon X/Y in E3 about the game itself, new features and returning pokemon something and end the info by saying 'Pokemon X/Y will be released for the 3DS this Oct later this year' before going another game to talk about.

Does what he always did in every E3 right? Give a bit about the game's info then move on to the next game to talk or another presenter.
---
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
2 years ago#10
Enferolunos posted...
pokemonzero posted...
Nomytaker posted...

Prove it
And Pokemon Conquest is meaningless, it came out right after the show

for Conquest google "pokemon Conquest E3"
For B&W google "pokemon white E3 2010"
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 18--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Volunteer Cloner/RCer Jobs done:2
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. is there reason to expect any more info before E3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived