This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is there reason to expect any more info before E3?

#1Big_IsaacPosted 3/24/2013 4:35:23 AM
topic

obviously they are going to have a lot of stuff about gen 6 at E3, but do we have reason to expect any info before that? like, did they announce anything for some japanese magazine or PAX or whatever?
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#2Mudkip43Posted 3/24/2013 4:55:17 AM
Big_Isaac posted...
topic

obviously they are going to have a lot of stuff about gen 6 at E3, but do we have reason to expect any info before that? like, did they announce anything for some japanese magazine or PAX or whatever?

I'm not expecting anything until June.
---
1249 6550 4063 Black 2 FC
#3NomytakerPosted 3/24/2013 5:17:01 AM
I don't remember any other pokemon series revealing stuff at E3. It's usually just been Coro-coro, and the odd gameplay clip on Pokemon Sunday/Smash.

I hope to see something in April's Coro-coro. Since nothing X/Y wise came in March's Magazine.
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum.
Don't make me HM01 you.
#4EnferolunosPosted 3/24/2013 6:32:59 AM
Big_Isaac posted...
topic

Wrong
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#5mralpha543Posted 3/24/2013 6:51:18 AM
There will be absolutely nothing at E3 lol
---
Rocket Professor ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Real Arceus. Third Version M 2/26/13
Official ANBU of the Pokemon boards.
#6pokemonzeroPosted 3/24/2013 6:54:26 AM
Nomytaker posted...
I don't remember any other pokemon series revealing stuff at E3. It's usually just been Coro-coro, and the odd gameplay clip on Pokemon Sunday/Smash.

I hope to see something in April's Coro-coro. Since nothing X/Y wise came in March's Magazine.

E3 2010 featured Pokemon Black & White
E3 2012 Featured Pokemon Conquest

So it is possible that Pokemon X & Y can be showed at E3 2013.. But I would not expect actual gameplay or a demo. If X&Y appear in E3 2013 I would only expect a video or screenshots of what is announced.
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 18--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Volunteer Cloner/RCer Jobs done:2
#7EnferolunosPosted 3/24/2013 7:03:47 AM(edited)
pokemonzero posted...
Nomytaker posted...

So it is possible that Pokemon X & Y can be showed at E3 2013.. But I would not expect actual gameplay or a demo. If X&Y appear in E3 2013 I would only expect a video or screenshots of what is announced.

Prove it
And Pokemon Conquest is meaningless, it came out right after the show
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#8R0cks0l1ddPosted 3/24/2013 7:12:15 AM
I remember a trailer for Emerald at E3 but it was basically a gameplay montage. They could have a translated trailer for E3 if there's one for Japan by then. Otherwise, they'll do what they did for BW2 and just mention it and potentially give a release date, but I wouldn't count on the latter.
---
Official everything of every board.
#9faruwayPosted 3/24/2013 7:21:10 AM
I'm quite sure Reggie Fils-Aime will talk a bit about Pokemon X/Y in E3 about the game itself, new features and returning pokemon something and end the info by saying 'Pokemon X/Y will be released for the 3DS this Oct later this year' before going another game to talk about.

Does what he always did in every E3 right? Give a bit about the game's info then move on to the next game to talk or another presenter.
---
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
#10pokemonzeroPosted 3/24/2013 7:25:05 AM
Enferolunos posted...
pokemonzero posted...
Nomytaker posted...

Prove it
And Pokemon Conquest is meaningless, it came out right after the show

for Conquest google "pokemon Conquest E3"
For B&W google "pokemon white E3 2010"
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 18--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Volunteer Cloner/RCer Jobs done:2