This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is there reason to expect any more info before E3?

#11miamiheatballa3Posted 3/24/2013 8:16:32 AM(edited)
This is also international release so there may be more than in the past.
---
Huge Miami HEAT (2012 NBA Champs) and Baltimore Ravens (Super Bowl XLVII Champs) fan!
Yup, been a good year for me.
#12kwando1313Posted 3/24/2013 7:36:35 AM
Considering Pokemon generally isn't talked about at E3... I doubt we will find out more info there.
---
Mugiloko posted...
kwando is 100% right
#13EnferolunosPosted 3/24/2013 7:52:36 AM
pokemonzero posted...
Enferolunos posted...
pokemonzero posted...
Nomytaker posted...
I don't remember any other pokemon series revealing stuff at E3. It's usually just been Coro-coro, and the odd gameplay clip on Pokemon Sunday/Smash.

I hope to see something in April's Coro-coro. Since nothing X/Y wise came in March's Magazine.

E3 2010 featured Pokemon Black & White
E3 2012 Featured Pokemon Conquest

So it is possible that Pokemon X & Y can be showed at E3 2013.. But I would not expect actual gameplay or a demo. If X&Y appear in E3 2013 I would only expect a video or screenshots of what is announced.

Prove it
And Pokemon Conquest is meaningless, it came out right after the show

for Conquest google "pokemon Conquest E3"
For B&W google "pokemon white E3 2010"

That weren't results for "pokemon white E3 2010" that showed it was at E3. There was information released AROUND that time, but none from E3.
The closest thing I found was this:
http://purenintendo.com/2010/06/18/e3-2010-pokemon-black-and-white-screens/#prettyPhoto
Which were shown before E3, if those were even at E3.
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#14pokemonzeroPosted 3/24/2013 8:08:12 AM
Enferolunos posted...
pokemonzero posted...
Enferolunos posted...
pokemonzero posted...
Nomytaker posted...
I don't remember any other pokemon series revealing stuff at E3. It's usually just been Coro-coro, and the odd gameplay clip on Pokemon Sunday/Smash.

I hope to see something in April's Coro-coro. Since nothing X/Y wise came in March's Magazine.

E3 2010 featured Pokemon Black & White
E3 2012 Featured Pokemon Conquest

So it is possible that Pokemon X & Y can be showed at E3 2013.. But I would not expect actual gameplay or a demo. If X&Y appear in E3 2013 I would only expect a video or screenshots of what is announced.

Prove it
And Pokemon Conquest is meaningless, it came out right after the show

for Conquest google "pokemon Conquest E3"
For B&W google "pokemon white E3 2010"

That weren't results for "pokemon white E3 2010" that showed it was at E3. There was information released AROUND that time, but none from E3.
The closest thing I found was this:
http://purenintendo.com/2010/06/18/e3-2010-pokemon-black-and-white-screens/#prettyPhoto
Which were shown before E3, if those were even at E3.

I did say that if they show up at E3 the most they would probably do is show the stuff they already announced (nothing new). Examples would be old screenshots or the pokemon direct video(1-8-13)
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 18--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Volunteer Cloner/RCer Jobs done:2
#15vchu8Posted 3/24/2013 8:14:00 AM
Normally I'd say not to expect any Pokemon info at E3, but since this is an international release for the series, anything could be possible. Info has been released roughly at the same time in CoroCoro and in the US Pokemon site regarding Sylveon, for example. And Pokemon is a big series- I can see something major being revealed at E3.

The only reason I think that it hasn't happened before is because E3 is a primarily a western-centric show, and before Gen 6 Pokemon games always came out in Japan first. It wouldn't have made any sense to market the game to the US before we were even supposed to know about it.

To answer the title of the post, though, I think we will get more info. Pokemon always spreads out its news and I think we should be seeing something either next month or in May.