This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most forgettable *cute* legendary

#21BlueGaryOakPosted 3/24/2013 12:24:01 PM
Also, lake trio are legendary Pokemon. Next time make your poll clear or don't be such a knob head.
---
I am ddg
#22CakeOfLiesPosted 3/24/2013 12:25:44 PM
BlueGaryOak posted...
Also, lake trio are legendary Pokemon. Next time make your poll clear or don't be such a knob head.

All the Pokemon in the poll except for Phione have a BST of 600 with 100 in every stat. They're all also event-exclusive. Phione is in the poll because you breed Manaphy (one of the other Pokemon in the poll) to get it.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#23BlueGaryOakPosted 3/24/2013 12:38:13 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
BlueGaryOak posted...

All the Pokemon in the poll except for Phione have a BST of 600 with 100 in every stat. They're all also event-exclusive. Phione is in the poll because you breed Manaphy (one of the other Pokemon in the poll) to get it.

Still isn't specified that it is event Pokemon only.

Instead of clarifying, TC has a karma comparison fit. A real comparison would be our tax brackets. Poor knob.
---
I am ddg
#24CakeOfLiesPosted 3/24/2013 12:39:41 PM
BlueGaryOak posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
BlueGaryOak posted...

Even I noticed that it was event Pokemon only when I saw the poll.
TC didn't need to clarify that. You're attacking him for no reason.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#25BlueGaryOakPosted 3/24/2013 12:45:47 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
BlueGaryOak posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
BlueGaryOak posted...

Even I noticed that it was event Pokemon only when I saw the poll.
TC didn't need to clarify that. You're attacking him for no reason.

I would of let it go, but the karma thing, and I have nothing else to do until we can board the plane.
---
I am ddg
#26UltimaZangetsuPosted 3/24/2013 2:11:26 PM
Lexifox posted...
UltimaZangetsu posted...
SilverSock posted...
Phione probably shouldn't be on here, I mean I guess GF sees it as a legend, but it can breed and its stats are the only ones on here that aren't 100 across the board.

Phione can't breed. Manaphy can.

Manaphy AND Phione can breed.

Wow, I never knew that. I've though since DP that only Manaphy could breed, of the two.
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."