This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best thing about a worldwide release

#1BottledPoePosted 3/24/2013 8:45:45 AM
Is that nobody will be able to look up info, or consult a FAQ, or a walkthrough. Everybody will be getting it on the same day (unless you are buying it at a later date) and nobody will have more info than every one else.

It'll be nice to actually have to converse about the game if you get stuck, rather than just looking up a walkthrough or searching Bulbapedia or Serebii.
---
3DS FC: 3050-7585-1835
#2javel34Posted 3/24/2013 9:20:49 AM
Japan will have about 13 hours or more game time on us.
---
Black 2 FC:0519 5089 8733
#3NessEggmanPosted 3/24/2013 9:23:22 AM
javel34 posted...

Pretty sure that's not enough time to complete the game and write a detailed walkthrough about it from start to finish and have it translated into coherent English.
---
http://reddragonranch.blogspot.com
The Legend of Red Dragon Ranch - KICKSTARTER now LIVE!!
#4javel34Posted 3/24/2013 9:24:59 AM
NessEggman posted...
javel34 posted...

Pretty sure that's not enough time to complete the game and write a detailed walkthrough about it from start to finish and have it translated into coherent English.

I tend to consider just seeing the pokes, maps, gyms etc...spoilers.
---
Black 2 FC:0519 5089 8733
#5Capitan_KidPosted 3/24/2013 9:29:52 AM
TC you know these games have strategy guides that come out on day 1 and there are crazy people (god bless them) that rip out that info and post it on the internet day 1?
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
Official Husband of Nowi
#6R0cks0l1ddPosted 3/24/2013 9:30:58 AM
I doubt everywhere will get it on the same day...
---
Official everything of every board.
#7BottledPoe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 12:28:47 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
TC you know these games have strategy guides that come out on day 1 and there are crazy people (god bless them) that rip out that info and post it on the internet day 1?

True. But real players don't buy strategy guides and I highly doubt all the info would be up when the game comes out.

My point being, is that nobody will know detailed BST totals of every Pokemon day 1, and we won't be spoiled with so much information.
---
3DS FC: 3050-7585-1835
#8UltimaZangetsuPosted 3/24/2013 12:40:28 PM
BottledPoe posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...

True. But real players don't buy strategy guides and I highly doubt all the info would be up when the game comes out.

My point being, is that nobody will know detailed BST totals of every Pokemon day 1, and we won't be spoiled with so much information.

I'd really like to know your definition of "real player." I always assumed any people who played the game were real players.
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#9NomytakerPosted 3/24/2013 12:42:51 PM
NessEggman posted...
javel34 posted...

You sure....that is Japan we're taking about. They could probably do all of that. Probably not Coherent English, but they could get a good enough guide done to help people.
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum.
Don't make me HM01 you.
#10wahaha911Posted 3/24/2013 12:43:19 PM
naw bro
apparently a real player is anyone that doesn't look for strategy guides an s***
earth to TC never search for the word game or anything related to pokemon cuz a guide will just pop up
---
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!