This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst move ever? Outside of Splash.

#11Zadios765Posted 3/24/2013 10:50:50 AM
Roar and growl
---
My name is a secret because... It's just cooler that way
#12jamieyelloPosted 3/24/2013 10:51:20 AM
Detect has literally no use. Every pkm that learns it can learn protect, and protect has 5 more pp. I remember some event pkm had it, and in the description it was like "great for teams that want to keep protect if your opponent uses disable and knows protect also" which as lame as that is, pretty much says its advantage is its worse than protect so they don't expect you to use it.

Btw my wobbuffet knew splash to save pp.

Splash>Detect
---
It's different again.
#13Krisipoke(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 10:57:47 AM
Zadios765 posted...
Roar and growl

Roar is awesome, and Growl can be pretty good in double/triple battles.
---
Goemon, Simon Belmont, Mega Man, Paper Mario, Alex Roivas, Isaac, and Prince Sabure for SSB4!
http://www.backloggery.com/krisi
#14korru_samaPosted 3/24/2013 11:08:44 AM
What about final gambit? it uses the current HP as damage but faints the user, It's a poor man's explosion, i don't think anything that learns it even has enough hp growth use it well as they need to be near max hp to deal any damage.
---
[VGTG]/[VGS]
#15MightyRevenantPosted 3/24/2013 11:10:57 AM
Slam
---
Official Eviolite of the pretentious Pokemon fanbase on GameFAQs.
#16Krisipoke(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 11:18:22 AM
korru_sama posted...
What about final gambit? it uses the current HP as damage but faints the user, It's a poor man's explosion, i don't think anything that learns it even has enough hp growth use it well as they need to be near max hp to deal any damage.

Shedinja learns it, so at least it's funny.
---
Goemon, Simon Belmont, Mega Man, Paper Mario, Alex Roivas, Isaac, and Prince Sabure for SSB4!
http://www.backloggery.com/krisi
#17jamieyelloPosted 3/24/2013 11:24:13 AM
Krisipoke posted...
korru_sama posted...

Shedinja learns it, so at least it's funny.

I had an accelgore that knew it as a kamikazi assasin move, maxed hp and speed, to take out fighting pkm that my chansey couldn't. Psychic pkm would've worked too, but then they just switch out.
---
It's different again.
#18Chaos_MissilePosted 3/24/2013 11:27:58 AM
Krisipoke posted...
I'd say Constrict is a pretty bad one. 10 damage, normal type, and it has a secondary effect of reducing the target's speed, but it works only 10% of the time.

Technically, Constrict was awesome...then it took an arro- I mean, got balanced.
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#19bwburke94Posted 3/24/2013 12:54:43 PM
RBY Focus Energy.
---
Systems that block used games are in violation of US and EU laws.
If Micro$oft tries to do it... CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT TIME!
#20Mewtwo_soulPosted 3/24/2013 12:56:38 PM
korru_sama posted...

Victini, and Accelgore can easily make use of it in UU.

364-400 HP is pretty nice. (Accelgore's HP, then Victini's)
---
Ignoring sheep. Best solution on CoD boards.