This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have they shown any new pokemon?

#1ChrnoDstroyer12Posted 3/24/2013 12:27:14 PM
I haven't really read up on this since they first announced it. I only know the 3 starters and 2 legendaries.

Any new ones been announced yet?
#2wahaha911Posted 3/24/2013 12:27:43 PM
sylveon
---
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
#3wahaha911Posted 3/24/2013 12:28:00 PM
/topic
---
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 3/24/2013 12:28:20 PM
Sylveon.
http://www.serebii.net/xy/sylveon.png

Newest Eeveelution.
No, we don't know what type it is.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#5Catcher_FreemanPosted 3/24/2013 12:28:45 PM
The starters, the cover legendaries, and a new Eeveelution.
#6ChrnoDstroyer12(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 12:31:35 PM
huh, cute. Maybe normal or ghost type?

That's it though? I thought they would have released more by now. Oh well, probably for the best. I really shouldn't try to find out so much about games before they come out when I know I'll get them anyway.

Just too hard not to do it when I'm bored at work.
#7NomytakerPosted 3/24/2013 12:39:03 PM
ChrnoDstroyer12 posted...
huh, cute. Maybe normal or ghost type?

That's it though? I thought they would have released more by now. Oh well, probably for the best. I really shouldn't try to find out so much about games before they come out when I know I'll get them anyway.

Just too hard not to do it when I'm bored at work.

It's best to check either Serebii.net around the 15th of every month. Coro-coro is released then, and that usually has information on new pokemon, and info about the new games. This month revealed nothing, but over the next coming months there should be new stuff.

Although if you think about it, may new games don't reveal anything new past announcing it, until a month or two before release. Pokmeon is one of the very few series that will announce something, and then give new info monthly (or every other month.)
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum.
Don't make me HM01 you.