This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's in the protagnist's bag?

#11mralpha543Posted 3/24/2013 5:00:48 PM
Tigermitsu posted...
mralpha543 posted...
Tigermitsu posted...
She isn't "real". You basically are in love with yourself as at most she is a figment of your imagination that you "socialize" with to make yourself feel better. I almost want to say you have schizophrenia but i just think you're one sad person.

How is she a figment of his imagination if she was created by GameFreak?

TC in his mind, probably imagines that "she" talks to him, his false feeling of love is him just loving himself. Probably because no one else does.

People with waifus are usually those who fear rejection, have low self esteem, or are generally boring people. They gave up on chasing actual women and think fake cartoon characters can fit their place.

Or it's just an online persona, as it usually tends to be with people on here...
---
Rocket Professor ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Real Arceus. Third Version M 2/26/13
Official ANBU of the Pokemon boards.
#12FuneralCakePosted 3/24/2013 5:02:09 PM
Tigermitsu posted...
TC in his mind, probably imagines that "she" talks to him, his false feeling of love is him just loving himself. Probably because no one else does.

People with waifus are usually those who fear rejection, have low self esteem, or are generally boring people. They gave up on chasing actual women and think fake cartoon characters can fit their place.

I just want to ask if you know what's in your signature or not.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
eyes glazed like a mirror to heaven
#13ODommPosted 3/24/2013 5:02:40 PM
Oh God... I am so concerned for you....
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have~~
#14TigermitsuPosted 3/24/2013 5:05:28 PM
FuneralCake posted...
Tigermitsu posted...

I just want to ask if you know what's in your signature or not.

Ha. Think you got me there.. of course anyone inluding myself can be a fan of a video game character. I'm not the one going around claiming i'm in a relationship with one. They're freakin' pixels.. who in the right mind would have feelings for them?
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img210/9229/ttt2kunimitsubikinibyke.jpg- Kunimitsu is sooo fine
#15FatReuniclusPosted 3/24/2013 5:11:12 PM
Rubber PINGAS!
---
I wish Reuniclus was my dad...