This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This gen needs a Pokemon storage like Everybody's Pokemon Ranch.

#1KisaiPosted 3/24/2013 5:04:19 PM
I never even thought of it AS Pokemon storage until it was pointed out to me. But that needs to return from the Diamond & Pearl days. I loved being able to see all the Pokémon interact with each other, being able to interact with them, seeing them get together to do random silly things (like form a clock, standing on each other to form a tower, having a group flying session, etc.).
---
WHO MODS THE MODERATORS?
#2Haku125Posted 3/24/2013 5:05:55 PM
That was such a pointless game
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#3R0cks0l1ddPosted 3/24/2013 5:08:33 PM
Glad I didn't waste money on it. Wasn't it just an huge Pokemon Box that you could get Mew and Manaphy in?
---
Official everything of every board.
#4Kisai(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 5:10:32 PM
R0cks0l1dd posted...
Glad I didn't waste money on it. Wasn't it just an huge Pokemon Box that you could get Mew and Manaphy in?

No, just Phione. Mew was another good reason to fill it up though.

Come on, that thing was awesome. Best form of Pokemon storage ever.
---
WHO MODS THE MODERATORS?
#5R0cks0l1ddPosted 3/24/2013 5:17:12 PM
It should have been free though.
---
Official everything of every board.
#6WiiareVenomPosted 3/24/2013 6:13:22 PM
I think Pokemon Stadium did it better. You didn't even need to keep the same save file, and it traded fairly fast if I recall.
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#7ThatKippPosted 3/24/2013 6:17:50 PM
I think Pokemon Stadium did it better. You didn't even need to keep the same save file, and it traded fairly fast if I recall.

IIRC Pokemon Stadium only accessed your Game Boy (Color) games' boxes, and didn't have a box of its own. I think you're thinking of Pokemon Box Ruby & Sapphire, which, as you said, allowed you to withdraw a Pokemon using any game, no matter what game initially deposited said Pokemon. It was good for moving large amounts of Pokemon between games because you didn't have to watch the long trading animation.
---
Official Zangoose of the Pokemon X board+Only member of my one-man team
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725