This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking to become part of the Competitive/Smogon community, need advice.

#61BlueGaryOakPosted 3/24/2013 8:02:10 PM
wahaha911 posted...
take it from the asian
there is no drink better than tea
---

I am Asian, and I prefer Boba or iced tea. I don't like warm drinks.
---
I am ddg
#62FunleashTheUryPosted 3/24/2013 8:08:35 PM
BlueGaryOak posted...
wahaha911 posted...
take it from the asian
there is no drink better than tea
---

I am Asian, and I prefer Boba or iced tea. I don't like warm drinks.

This (well, minus the "me being Asian" part). Though I do like hot tea (preferably Green) once in awhile, iced tea is just more refreshing.
---
http://i.imgur.com/1pNEKn4.gif
If you believe Arceus is your one true Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#63GiftedACIIIPosted 3/24/2013 8:51:41 PM(edited)
red_dead_undead posted...

lol, this scrub thinks "Getting it" ("it" reffering to acne) is the same as "gettin' it on". You ever take an English class, man? The latter has a whole other word in it ("on"), and the "getting" has an apostrophe instead of a "g" at the end.

Try harder next time, you might not fail out of pre-school.

And I don't even eat Cheetos or drink soda, man. Those are both so nasty for you. When i need to chown (chow down) on something, I reach for some almonds or celery, and when I need to get some hydration, I whip me up some tea.

Not everyone is an unhealthy eatin', double chin havin', grease sweatin' neckbeard, ya hear?

Indeed most of smogon aren't but you surely are XD Stop making up pet words for your cheetos and soda. I'm lolling at some noob calling others scrubs
#64Mewtwo_soulPosted 3/24/2013 8:54:31 PM
Zadios765 posted...
Well I've player a few strategy rpgs and enjoyed them but I can't seem to do that with pokemon and I thought it was time consuming trying to get the best stats possible for each pokemon I guess not then

Online competitive (as in Showdown/Pokemon online is very easily done within minutes. It also doesn't require the best teams to instantly win or do well.

Back when Gen V first came out and PO reset tiers for some Pokemon (Latios per se: for UU I mean) I ran a Death Gambit ( now known as Final Gambit) team, consisting of some really whack choices that worked just fine.

Competitive is more mind over pure substance. That doesn't mean it'll be easy with less reliable pokemon, but when you win, it makes all the effort worth it.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#65FunleashTheUryPosted 3/24/2013 9:04:47 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
Indeed most of smogon aren't but you surely are XD Stop making up pet words for your cheetos and soda. I'm lolling at some noob calling others scrubs

Do you really need to keep responding to an obvious troll, and bumping this stupid topic? Everyone else moved on.
---
http://i.imgur.com/1pNEKn4.gif
If you believe Arceus is your one true Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#66red_dead_undead(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 9:09:48 PM
GiftedACIII posted...

lol I knew you couldn't resist me. You've just gotta keep projecting your insecurities on others, huh? Oh well, no skin off my back. And even if it were skin off my back, at least it wouldn't be covered in acne! BOOM roasted.

And breh, you may not be a "scrub" in this kid's game, but you are in the game of life. Need a Burn Heal, nub?
---
"Red who r u" - xXFalettiXx
#67SerperiorThanUPosted 3/24/2013 9:15:22 PM
GiftedACIII posted...

lol I knew you couldn't resist me. You've just gotta keep projecting your insecurities on others, huh? Oh well, no skin off my back. And even if it were skin off my back, at least it wouldn't be covered in acne! BOOM roasted.

And breh, you may not be a "scrub" in this kid's game, but you are in the game of life. Need a Burn Heal, nub?

Kindly stfu because nobody here or in real life gives a crap about you and the fact that out of your 7 active posts one is moderated just shows how much social skills you lack.
#68red_dead_undead(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 9:21:57 PM
SerperiorThanU posted...
GiftedACIII posted...

Kindly stfu because nobody here or in real life gives a crap about you and the fact that out of your 7 active posts one is moderated just shows how much social skills you lack.

Aww, look at this kid trying to butt in. Obviously you care about me enough to go snooping around my account and post history. Try not to stay up past your bedtime thinking about how much better than you I am, scrub.
---
"Red who r u" - xXFalettiXx
#69GiftedACIIIPosted 3/24/2013 9:25:04 PM
GiftedACIII posted...

Rofl, are you practicing talking to the mirror to get ready for your next date? Seriously, that's all you. You making this topic was all on being jelly and mad that others were more intelligent than you.

And I'm more successful than you can ever dream to be, #YOLO kid. I have a girlfriend and unlike yours she isn't filled with sexual diseases. I wonder where your hand got it btw? Lol burn heal, its obvious you're just another fat fanboy.
#70SerperiorThanUPosted 3/24/2013 9:32:05 PM
Sigh, the ignorance of little kids. I feel bad for uneducated lower-class plebians. They don't have a single grasp of reality. Look here, kid, you may talk tough on the internet all you want but we all know you're just an immature little boy who is only surviving because his mommy spoon feeds him.

You're not even worth talking to. Come back when you actually get a job that pays more than the average salary