This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We already know who the smartest pokemon is...

#31iKhanicPosted 3/25/2013 2:47:39 PM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
iKhanic posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...
How the hell is Whimsicotts design racist? Its adorable.

And Volcarona looks amazing.

Clearly a reference to American slavery. Its a cotton pokemon, and it has dark brown skin. I also think its image slightly portrays a stereo typical black image.

Whimsicott is basically the Gingerbread Man with a long white mane of cotton and a couple leaves. I bet you only dislike it because it can learn Hurricane.

I don't dislike it... like at all. I'm completely neutral to it, and I didn't even know it learns Hurricane. I just think its kind of racist.

It doesn't really matter what its actually based on, it matters what it appears to be based on. Jynx is based on the Yama Uba, but it still stirred up controversy. The same should be the case for Whimsicott.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#32Mr_PopelPosted 3/25/2013 2:51:54 PM
iKhanic posted...
...and Whimsicott is racist.

plz elaborate, i can't see the racism (no joke, i can't)

... anyways on topic: Magicarp ... took him a whole generation to get a third move,
---
Hey i'm not camping ... i'm "tactically waiting" :-D
#33fuzi11Posted 3/27/2013 9:39:05 AM
Mr_Popel posted...
iKhanic posted...
...and Whimsicott is racist.

plz elaborate, i can't see the racism (no joke, i can't)

... anyways on topic: Magicarp ... took him a whole generation to get a third move,

I guess it is again one of those US American things. I never thought anything about Jynx, but it is always called racist as well. I don't know. Must be an US American thing.

All I see in Whimsicott is an adorable human-esque sheep with a great personality (little mischief maker), great stats and an even better move pool

Whimsicott: my most favorite Pokemon slightly behind the awesomeness called Sandslash