This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: The 7th

#171TableFlipPosted 3/28/2013 5:07:44 PM
Changlini posted...
Also, sorry for not really posting anything today, been under case of Writer's block lately.

This so much
---
I don't even know anymore.
#172ChangliniPosted 3/28/2013 5:14:59 PM
TableFlip posted...
Changlini posted...
Also, sorry for not really posting anything today, been under case of Writer's block lately.

This so much

I know, right?
Gonna see if sleeping normally will fix it.. hopefully.
Maybe even add ten minutes sitting on a bench outside, seeing the world go by.. just in case.
#173Chandler014Posted 3/28/2013 5:21:26 PM
(Tell me if I need to Change this.)

TYLER'S Story
Azure Explained everything to Tyler and the others. About His Father Declaring War on the Mortals for Disrupting Balance of Their Plane and the Astral Plane.
Tyler: So, These Out-of-this-world Emperor of a "Plane" has Declared War on the Mortals, right?
Azure: Yes.
Tyler: Hmph, The Creators sure like War it seems like.... Oops.
*Fourth Wall crashes*
Mephy: You're paying for that.
Xalier: So what do we do?
Erika: Fight these People?
Azure: They are very powerful. Fighting might be the only Thing Necessary though to avoid both Planes killing each other.
Tyler: Hey, Hang on! We still Have Poli to find! And Vortex is Sending the entire World into Darkness as well!
Mephy: We'll have to do Three things at once then....
Erika: So, What do we do now?
Tyler: First, We find Poli. Then, Either fight the Astral Plane or Fight the Heartless Kingdom.
Azure: This King, Is he strong?
Tyler: Somewhat. At least compared to the Majority of Mortals.
Mephy: Yeah, being a Demon doesn't help- oh, Shoot! Father's going to Rage!
Tyler had forgotten about Vortex revealing his Heritage.
Tyler: We'll have to hope Father doesn't Explode. Hopefully, Arceus can keep the Angels Away from War.
Mephy: I suppose...
Tyler: Let's go now and Find Pryce and the others.
Tyler and the others left.
---
Official Co-Leader and Supreme General of Team Miror Infinity.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
#174Chandler014Posted 3/28/2013 6:21:42 PM
I'm out. Good night.
---
Official Co-Leader and Supreme General of Team Miror Infinity.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
#175ChangliniPosted 3/28/2013 7:22:16 PM(edited)
Chandler014 posted...
I'm out. Good night.

Goodnight.
Gonna see if I can get at least one story post in before I go to bed.
____

Sorry guys, I'll get to it first thing when I wake up.
*Goes to bed*
#176PolimarioPosted 3/28/2013 7:01:44 PM
Poli ventured up into the upper floors, bypassing various obstacles, like catclimbs, statues that fired lazers, and crossed over a purple ooze. After a while, near the top, he ran into a rather blocky fellow.

Blockhead ----- "I gaurd this place so that all may pass!"
Draxis ------ "...."
Blockhead ----- "...Err, I mean so that none may pass! I have trained day and night, to conceal my weak points! You cannot pass me!"
Draxis ----- "...Ain't nobody got the time for that!"

Poli leaps off, and soars around Blockhead. Landing back on, he continues.

Blockhead ---- ".. All I wanted was a pal..."

Race 05: Aerial Finale!

Tobi floated by one last button. Poli walked up.

Tobi ----- "You have done well. You...you have taught me what it means to live. What it means to live...even though afterwards, I will move on."
Draxis ----- What, why?"
Tobi ------ "I have neglected my duties. By racing you, I have led you up to Ninetails. I will disappear."
Draxis ---- "...One more for old time's sake?"
Tobi ----- "Even though we have only known one another for a short while...yes."

So the race in the skies begins! Tobi and Poli begin neck and neck! Tobi advances...no, Poli advances! This is too close to call!

The final stretch! They show no signs of letting up! Before they cross, Poli makes a lunge of faith...and WINS! That concludes Oni Races.

Tobi ----- "It...it is time. Farewell my new friend..."

Tobi, the scrap of paper, grew still and fluttered to the ground. Before he vanished forever, a rose grew where Tobi lay.

Draxis ---- "...Farewell, Tobi."

Poli walks onwards, reaching the fortress top, where Ninetails awaited...
---
I am the Rain Maker.
#177TVirusPredatorPosted 3/28/2013 7:09:04 PM
Chandler014 posted...
I'm out. Good night.

---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#178protobakurionPosted 3/28/2013 9:59:37 PM(edited)
If Dreadtion2 was on more, this would be a ton of fun.

@Dreadtion2 If you ever need anyone to assume control, just ask me or Changlini.

Edit: I would be glad to assume control if you needed it even though your characters are Jace's enemies. All you need to do is post your groups goals.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#179GubbeyPosted 3/29/2013 12:56:16 AM
At night the crickets shall sing,
A Bump the Gubbey shall bring.
A discussion once thought dead,
The Gubbey shall revive the thread.

- Psalm of the Gubbies, excerpt
---
Team Miror Scientist with Shadow Mismagius :) Official Beheeyem of all boards!
Honesty is the key to any lasting relationship. Fake that, and you're all set.
#180ChangliniPosted 3/29/2013 5:01:56 AM
RE for Poke'Planet Space---

--The Space League launched an Assault back down towards the planet!
--Space Station 368 launched a fueling operation for the Fed-Up Satellites!
--Beams come out of the planet!
--Fed-Up reflects them!
--An Asteroid missing the planet!

--Team Fabulous continues to weave the clouds!
--But the clouds are fighting back!

[---Poke'planet Orbit!---]
(It's Space! There is no-well, there could be time.. but it's just wonky at this point)

Poke'Planet was still red, and despite the reflection from the Fed-Up Satellites blasting down the Light coming from Poli's Beacons, the clouds somehow became stronger, and blocked the entire view of the planet(Keep in mind, I think the planet is more than just [Paris], Kanto, Orre, Jhoto, Sinnoh, Hoenn, Fiore, Sevii Islands, etc) with pure darkness!

The blue dressed, and haired Mint was within the viewing room inside the League of Regions. And along with the Mister, they both stared at the gas planet looking atmosphere.

Mint-------''Well, there goes my Mint Condition.''
Mister----''At least it's better..''

Mister takes another look, feeling depressed.

Mister----''Ah who am I kidding?! The weather's been ugly, and horrible for the past few weeks!''
Mint-------''I'm just glad we're both within the same national land, makes me worry less.''
Mister----''Heh, it makes me worry more, knowing that something caused most of my forces to disappear out of thin air..''

They continued to watch, not seeing the Fabulous Furret, whose Musician's baton has grown a mile in length, while still looking as easily maneuverable as ever! As the clouds below were still black,and losing the beautiful blue burning aurora, the view of the still red sky was disgusting it. And so, using the world as its stage, the Fabulous Furret continued the with the Musician's Baton!

As Martini twisted it,
the black clouds were starting to move at his cues!

As Martini swung it,
the black clouds became within a burning aurora again!

As Martini wove it,
the black started to change from its menacing state!

And as the cloud shield opened,
Martini saw what's been happening within the sphere!

Martini---''Oh my..''

Celeste, along with Rhapsody were concerned by the tone of those words, while Octy just marveled at the design of the device.

Celeste-------''What is it now? Aren't we actually puling this off?''
Rhapsody---''I don't think it's that, look down below, past the gases that cover the large sphere of rock, and water.''

With the powers of magic, Celeste is able to see countless people running away, and fighting against the shadow beasts. But before Celeste, or Rhapsody said anything, the old scientist thought out loud.

Octy--------''I wonder if it would be possible to-''
Martini-----''Marvelously engulf those black beings within a burning spectacle?''

Martini smiled at the idea, and with the concern of taking care of the planet, the fabulous readied his pose, and swung the Musician's baton.

Martini-----''Hold on my darlings, we're going to see Act 3!''

[Alright, I'll be readying myself for the day now]
[Morning!]