This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: The 7th

#231GubbeyPosted 3/30/2013 2:50:20 AM(edited)
Just realized I made Belial call Poli "mortal", in italics! I can't believe I made that mistake ;-;

And it's too late to edit now... I'm sorry :(
---
Team Miror Scientist with Shadow Mismagius :) Official Beheeyem of all boards!
Honesty is the key to any lasting relationship. Fake that, and you're all set.
#232PolimarioPosted 3/30/2013 5:05:59 AM
Draxis ----- "What do I have to say? Do I look like I wanted that incident in Driftveil to happen?"
Pryce -------- "Tyler, if you will."

Tyler went forward. As he did, Poli noticed something...different, about Pryce's appearance.

What's going on here?

Tyler drew his Zweilander.

Tyler -------- "Poli....Draxis, whatever....you cannot be allowed to walk free anymore!"
Draxis ------- "What? Why?"
Tyler ------- "You are deemed too powerful. That power of yours...cannot be allowed to be free."

Tyler ran and swung at Poli, whom sidestepped the attack, drawing his bow and splitting it into blades.

Draxis ---- "So, because I use a power I didn't want to use, a power I had no control over, I can't be allowed to live?"
Pryce ------- "Unfortunately, yes."
Draxis ----- "What kind of sick, twisted logic is that? I must die for something I did that I utterly despised?"
Tyler ------- "Poli..."
Draxis -------- "No! You won't just off me like some mad cow! You won't silence me! I hate this power, despise its very notions...and I refuse to let you just slaughter me for something I had no control over!"

Poli, infuriated with his 'friends', turned towards Tyler.

Draxis ----- "You want to do his dirty work? You want me gone? You aren't going to have it easy."
______

I can write/type the battle, but I'd like to know what all of Tyler's spells are first.
---
I am the Rain Maker.
...And composed of Microscopic Particles.
#233XEvent-HorizonX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 5:09:33 AM
^
Apparently all of them but he only uses Naglfar. (sp?)
---
Wynaut?
#234Chandler014Posted 3/30/2013 7:12:57 AM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
^
Apparently all of them but he only uses Naglfar. (sp?)

He uses Naglfar MOST of the time. Other Spells he uses in certain Situations would be:

Rexaura (Light)
Rexflame (Fire)
Rexcalibur (Wind)
Rexbolt (Thunder)
Credillylad (Divine, Last Resort)
Black Dragon (Summon)

Don't need to use them all, could use only Naglfar if you want. Depends on what Poli does basically. (Whats the sp stand for, XEvent?)
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Count of "the Organization."
#235XEvent-HorizonX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 7:19:41 AM
Sp = Spelling.

I was unsure if that's how you spelled it.
---
Wynaut?
#236TVirusPredatorPosted 3/30/2013 7:25:09 AM
"Everybody, stop!" Pryce shouted before Tyler could face Draxis. "Pull back, Tyler."

"You promised that I coul--"

"You did your part, now fall back."

Tyler did as instructed, mumbling to himself.

"Decided that you wanted to face me yourself again?" Draxis said angrily.

"If I ever wanted to kill you, I would have done it myself in the first place. I never wanted to kill you, and I even had to be the one to convince Tyler to give you a chance. This was a test, and you passed with flying colors."

"Test!?" Draxis said, even more angry.

"That power you wield has a very dark nature, and thanks to five years of Satsui no Hado, I know just what it takes to control a power with that nature. Specifically, you have to hate it, and only use it when absolutely necessary. Thanks to how you reacted with Tyler, you've just proven that you do. We never wanted to kill you, but power, especially that kind, has a tendency to rule over those that wield it. We didn't know what you thought of what you did, and we had to make absolutely sure."

OoC: Don't know how Poli would react, so I'll leave it there.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#237Chandler014Posted 3/30/2013 7:26:38 AM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
Sp = Spelling.

I was unsure if that's how you spelled it.

Oh. I'm going by the Spelling that Fire Emblem uses, since that's where the name came from. (Actually, All the Spells Tyler uses are from Fire Emblem, Minus the Black Dragon Summon.)
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Count of "the Organization."
#238ChangliniPosted 3/30/2013 7:31:36 AM(edited)
(I'm gonna do an italics thing to describe the mental state of the KoG group, and some of my lesser known characters)

[---Background Buildup---]

Ugh! If only I could win at least ONE fight against Anna!
She sits there, like the slob she is, while I spend all my time cleaning the house!
If she didn't have a job, I'd divorce her already!
But no.. divorce.. I don't want to be on that list..
~Tap's mind.

---LotSS---
(Case --- 7 Something Honest)

Plutanim was on the news monitor, broadcasting Jace's winning match against Roxie.

Plutanim-----''Yes, it's these guys we should be thankful of..''

He then shows recorded footage of the main group of Legendary, and Angels/Demons, along with a few of the exploits of Ocarina, and Tabs' gangs.

Plutanim-----''But, as those trainers obliviously try to go for the champion challenge, one that has been canceled indefinitely, it's these group of friends, ever so gracious with their powers of might, magic, and lusty, and perfect love, that have gain the most from all of this! Yes, they are our saviors! So, as just a newscaster, I just want you all to know who to thank for the fixing up of these disasters!''

"Well, this has been Plutanim of the Vortex network speaking, glory to those who touch-"
Plutanim is being forced to talk out of character btw.
He generally goes on with feminine slurs, and just telling how disgusting, weak, and pathetic society is.

*Commercial break*

Ycre, within his armor, talks the broadcast over with the other Medical Division grunts within the trunk they're in.

Ycre-------''You know what they're doing?''
MDG 1---''Just tell us, we can't have a question bothering us during this Mio busting operation.''
Ycre-------''Well, just know that when the wars are over, the fans, the haters, and the media will take us for a ride.''
MDG 1---''Sure, but let's keep our minds on this one thing. I mean, I sure as lass don't want something else to get in the way of the fights I have with my husband.''

Ycre leans back on his chair.

Ycre-------''You may be right, can't have the news be on my mind while we got greens to pluck!''

He opens the truck door to see the Guard Forces already crowding the area of Horizon avenue, that goes strait through the city, the farm, the marsh, and the silo areas.

Confused at the excitement, Ycre steps out and talks to the person in charge, seeing her suspiciously within a foul mood. All the while, a some of the doors of the houses held eviction papers.

Ycre--------''What's happening here? You know that-''
Guard Member 1----''The world might as well be ending, but WE have an ECONOMY to run! I am NOT going to be responsible for letting society collapse into that dreaded Apocalypse!''
Ycre--------''Sure, but-
GM 1------''Now Give me a list of houses that haven't paid their taxes!''

She rambles on about forms, taxes, jobs, and freeloaders, while Ycre has none of it, and goes into an apartment building, to then approach a door with his squad, equipment, and trained pokemon at the ready.

Ycre-------''Alright, this room is.. Lanthorice? Huh, that's strange..''

After taking a look at his team, Ycre respectfully opens the door, avoiding some action flick move of destruction! And with a Rhyperior following close behind, he goes down to the basement of the apartment.
#239TVirusPredatorPosted 3/30/2013 7:32:50 AM
Polimario posted...
As he did, Poli noticed something...different, about Pryce's appearance.

O.o

Uh, wuuuuh?
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#240PolimarioPosted 3/30/2013 7:39:06 AM
TVirusPredator posted...
Polimario posted...
As he did, Poli noticed something...different, about Pryce's appearance.

O.o

Uh, wuuuuh?

Eh, bad wording.

Tried to note how that was just to see if Poli hated his power.
---
I am the Rain Maker.
...And composed of Microscopic Particles.