This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: The 7th

#251TVirusPredatorPosted 3/30/2013 10:23:35 AM
"Right." Nightmare said. "I'll get started on the Warp Stars."

"Can he regenerate?" Pryce asked Draxis.

"Since he's a vortex in a cloak," Draxis said. "I'm not sure you can harm him by doing what I'm sure you're gonna do, if that's what you mean."

"Oh, boy." Nightmare said as Pryce started chasing him, Keyblade drawn.

"Belial and I can carry those that can't fly," Sadie said to Draxis, before turning her head to look at Pryce chasing Nightmare. "Once those two are done playing."

"Was the Warp Star travel really that bad?" Sonya asked.

"Ask dad. He's the only one that rode one, we just followed."

"I can see why he's so angry at Nightmare, knowing that." Gloria said.

Two beings boarded, and ten pieces of Nightmare later, they were all about to head for Unova, when Draxis spoke up.

"You mind if I carry Pryce for a minute? We need to talk."

"Just stay above me." Sadie said.

"Worried I'll drop him?"

"All those muscles can be pretty heavy. I mean, I can handle it, being a Lugia, but since you're about the same size as him..."

"I should be good. Oh, and very sincerely, thanks."

"Hey, I was just warning you abou--"

"For not thinking I would drop him on purpose."

And with that, they all set off.

"Draxis, if this is about that test--" Pryce said.

"That's part of it. But what I really wanna talk about is why you're so slow to trust me. We're supposed to be on the same side, after all."

"Yeah, we are, and I do want us to be on better terms, but sometimes you just make it too hard to trust you. Your insanity, your dark urges... I know you mean well, but sometimes, you can be a little out of control."

"We didn't have to bring any of those up... And anyway, you should know that none of that was really me."

"Maybe, but--"

"I confronted Kyurem, Pryce. All my problems, including everything you had to kill me for, stemmed from him. And during that confrontation, he made it clear that he never cared about me, or anyone else. Talked about how the mortals should respect their legendary superiors--"

"Legendary superiors?"

"Well, we already knew that some legendary Pokémon were revered as deities."

Pryce then looked at Sadie.

"Pryce, you're really gonna take that attitude with your own daughter?"

"Of course not! I'm just wondering if she should stay fused with Lugia..."

"I'm not sure all legendaries think like Kyurem."

"But which ones do...? Anyway, I understand. Remember when Will tried to flood the earth?"

"Yeah, and you went after him."

"But then I learned that he only tried that because Kyogre was talking him into it. Ever since, I've been trusting Will except for matters involving Selena, and keeping an eye on Kyogre. There's no point in blaming someone for something if they're not responsible. Knowing that Kyurem was the reason for all the... less than good things you've done, I won't hold them against you anymore, and I will try and trust you. And if you ever go after Kyurem again, I'll be more than happy to help."

"...thanks..."

"Now, if you don't mind, I'd prefer Sadie."

"Right. Okay."

Draxis then put Pryce on Sadie with the others, but then...

"You know, I heard all of that." Sadie said.

"Sadie?" Pryce asked.

TO BE CONTINUED
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#252protobakurionPosted 3/30/2013 10:23:56 AM
Changlini posted...
protobakurion posted...
@Changlini I can't get a hold of Dreadtion2. Should I help him and take his characters over?
---

His post seemed like he wanted something like that to happen.
So sure, don't see five reasons not to.
I also have something planned for Isaac in the near future.

PM me about Issac.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#253ChangliniPosted 3/30/2013 10:37:02 AM
*Gets back from walking the dog*

@ThatPersonGuy
Do you plan to Nuke LotSS?
#254TVirusPredatorPosted 3/30/2013 10:41:04 AM
"No, Lugia. I heard what was going on, and asked Sadie if I could drive for a minute. Don't worry, Pryce. She's safe. Now, Draxis, when you told Pryce about your confrontation with Kyurem, you said that he talked about how mortals needed their legendary superiors, or something along those lines, correct?"

"Yeah, he said that mortals needed to obey them."

Lugia sighed. "I was hoping I had misheard that. You should know that term, legendary superiors, is the term of a bygone age. When us legendaries gave our gifts to mankind, we were divided into two factions. Some legendaries sought to control mankind, others thought that your kind should be left alone, so that we could see what they did with our gifts, and if they were worthy of them. The result was the war of the legendaries. Eventually, while we fought, the humans had shown just what they were capable of with our gifts, and we all decided to let them be. But because of recent experiments on legendary Pokémon, some are starting to question the current order."

"So Kyurem is the first of what's to come?" Pryce asked.

"If you don't eventually stop those that experiment, yes. But you should know that, for now, Kyurem is a lone extremist. He must either be made to see the error of his ways, or be put down."

"So, we drop everything and go after him?" Pryce asked.

"No. Not yet. I just wanted you to know, almost every other legendary doesn't think like him, and you don't need to separate me from your daughter. And one more thing..."

"Yes?" Pryce asked.

"For all the bumps in the road, your kind never really disappointed us. Ugh. Sorry, what happened while I was out?"

Pryce had a small smile on his face. "Don't worry about it. Just keep flying for Unova."
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#255XEvent-HorizonX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 10:49:07 AM
>A bunch of stuff that I forgot.

You take a quick glance at Chocolate. She's pretty short. You're kinda short too but that information is irrelevant. She actually seems short enough to captchalogue. You do so, launching out the clover. You take the clover, launching out the stick. You take the stick, launching out Chocolate.

Dialog
CHOCOLATE: Don't do that.
FOUR: Okay. I'll help you wake up since you seem busy.

You slap Chocolate. As her hand approaches to slap you back, she poofs in a cloud of salt. You become a Wailord made of energy again and sail through space.
---
Wynaut?
#256willingmessPosted 3/30/2013 10:58:28 AM
(Interesting tidbit, Will, Gale, and Selena actually are Kyogre, Rayquaza, and Zapdos..... they aren't the heterogeneous mixture like the other fusers, but rather a full on homogenous mixture now...)

Slowly, Serah walks around.... she is sort of confused, out of the loop.....

Serah: (Ummm.... what exactly are we even doing right now? Oh well... whatever it is, I'll be glad to help :D )

Slowly, She walks up to somebody, anybody, and asks a question...

Serah: Ummm..... do you know what we're doing right now? I'm sort of confused... Something about beacons and whatnot?

She smiles a little confusedly....

She suddenly bends over a tad... head throbbing a little... the images had come again...

Serah: (W5l85%ng73ss.....)

This had been happening often to her... brief flashes... whenever she tried to touch on it in her mind, it only lead to static... but anyways...

Serah: Sorry bout that, but anyways.... it would be nice if I could be caught up a little :D

With that, she smiles up expectantly at the person she was querying!

(Anybody jump in at this point... I really would like a bit of a recap... the last few days I took a bit of a break... but I'm back, and ready to write!)
---
:D
#257ThatPersonGuyPosted 3/30/2013 11:04:26 AM
Changlini posted...

@ThatPersonGuy

Not... not exactly.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yItm3iAonVo
Message board arguments in a nutshell.
#258ChangliniPosted 3/30/2013 11:09:58 AM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
Changlini posted...

@ThatPersonGuy

Not... not exactly.

Oh *****, I think I know what that Jet'll do..
#259Chandler014Posted 3/30/2013 11:11:45 AM
ATLAS' Story
Atlas was traveling to The Black Skyscraper. Earlier, he had gotten a massage from Vortex, saying,

There is a powerful Aura heading towards Unova, and I would guess it's Ice boy and his Group. Head to a place that's high in Elevation, like Black Skyscraper. I'll update you on what happens next.

Vortex

Atlas: (I must carry out my goal. I must follow my master's orders.)
Atlas saw the Skyscraper was in sight.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Count of "the Organization."
#260Chandler014Posted 3/30/2013 11:23:46 AM
Chandler014 posted...
ATLAS' Story
Atlas was traveling to The Black Skyscraper. Earlier, he had gotten a message from Vortex, saying,

There is a powerful Aura heading towards Unova, and I would guess it's Ice boy and his Group. Head to a place that's high in Elevation, like Black Skyscraper. I'll update you on what happens next.

Vortex

Atlas: (I must carry out my goal. I must follow my master's orders.)
Atlas saw the Skyscraper was in sight.

Oops, I typed in "Massage" When i meant "Message". I fixed it.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Count of "the Organization."