This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: The 7th

#351GubbeyPosted 4/1/2013 1:07:16 AM(edited)
"So many buttons... I'M IN HEAVEN!!" Mephistopheles squealed, realizing what he said a moment later. "...Or should I say I'm in Hell? The Netherrealm? None of those places sound very appealing... Anyway, buttons!"

He gleefully started pressing each button. The conveyor belt lowered, causing the rocks to tumble slightly. Then it tilted to the side, and the rotation sped up dramatically. Rocks were being flung all over the place, and the pink Pokémon started taking notice.

"What the bloomin' heck is that operator doing!?" one of the Wigglytuff screamed. "He's gonna get us all killed! AAAAIIIEGH!" The Wigglytuff was struck by a mineral-filled stone.

By then, Jigglypuff were scrambling up the side of the machine.

"They're coming, Mephy! Want me to hold them off?" Dusknoir asked.

"No need. You may want to back off, though!"

The demon started tilting the conveyor belt more violently back and forth, the rest of the machine following suit. The Jigglypuff struggled to maintain their grip as the tilting intensified. Then, it leaned just a little too much to the left...

The Jigglypuff, hanging on for dear life, screamed as the massive mining machine toppled, the deafening screech of twisting metal filling the air. Mephistopheles observed the rest of the team, minus Belial, entering Reversal Mountain unhindered as he went down with the machine.

With a dramatic crash, the mining machine was obviously no longer usable, and the unfortunate Jigglypuff were flattened by the heavy metal.

"Just because you can regenerate doesn't mean you have to be reckless," Dusknoir spoke to a bloodied, pulverized Mephistopheles.

"O-opportunities for this... kind of fun have been rare... Dusky..." the demon managed to choke out, slowly regenerating. "It feels so good... To be able to do this kind... O-of thing again... Even if I don't feel so good right now."

"...You're this time, I guess. The good kind of chaos is something to be savored. Anyway, all that's left to do is wait for them to install the beacon. Hopefully, you'll be in tip-top shape by then."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Nighty-night! ^_^
---
Team Miror Scientist with Shadow Mismagius :) Official Beheeyem of all boards!
Honesty is the key to any lasting relationship. Fake that, and you're all set.
#352PolimarioPosted 4/1/2013 4:04:40 AM(edited)
Poli Draxis
[Location: Unova]

Thankfully, Reversal Mountain was not filled with lava. The group traveled inside, looking for a way up. Water flowed through crevices and between pools. Gems of blue erratically jutted out of the walls.

As they approached a little room, where the temperature skyrocketed.

Nightmare ----- "Woah that's hot. Any demons here may wish to stay put here, if you fancy avoiding a scorching."

Sadie, after some concern from Pryce, stayed outside the room with Tyler and Gloria. The others entered.

Angelica ------ "So, mixed stuff, why aren't you affected by fire? You're half demon."
Draxis ------- "Seems my makeup negates the weaknesses of angels and demons. I'm rather vulnerable to ice however."

They quickly found the source of the heat. A Heatran had set up shop.

A Heatran here of all places?

Heatran ----- "!#^((*^$@/*!!!"
Draxis ------ "Hold on."
Sonya -------- "More like watch out!"

The Heatran let loose a violent Lava Plume, leaving everyone scattering to avoid the molten substance. Poli's ring gem glowed an ocean blue, and he subdued the Legend with a well-placed gush of water.

Katherine ---- "It looks like it's hurt. Look at the front left foot."

Taking a look, they saw a gash on the Heatran's foot in question. Sonya Shifted, and used Recover, then sent the healing energies away from herself to the Legend.

Heatran ----- "Thank you. Those pink punks outside thought it funny to mess with me. They took an axe and struck me with it. I scared them out, but...ouch."
Sonya ------ "Happy to help."
Nightmare ---- "Everyone, look up!"

Looking above, they saw a twinkle of light.

Draxis ----- "This mountain is technically a volcano, is it not?"
Pryce ---- "It is. Head up there and place the Beacon."

Without obligations, Poli soared up, until he was greeted with fresh air. He landed and set up the next Beacon. Light spread across, bathing this part of Unova in light.

He looked towards the wreckage. A fully regenerated Mephy stood grinning, alongside Dusknoir.

He flew down the mountain, greeting the others, who left through the caves.

Draxis ---- "Alright. Last stop is Black Tower. Be alert; something there is not friendly."

They departed for Black City.

~~~~~

Gaul
[Location: Orre]

The weak nails are forever dominated by the mighty Hammer. Gaul was going to change that, with his machines.

The moment he surfaced, Heartless swarmed the DDCZ-36. The claws spun into a drill, and the torso rotated, wiping out the assaulting forces. Claw opening, Gaul set the lazer to Light, and began incinerating the Heartless that dared attack an honest, humble man.

Gaul ----- "You disgusting creatures, following an overpowered abomination...feel humanity's ingenuity and genius at its finest!"

A loud roar, and a large Heartless lumbered for the mech.

Gaul ----- "Think you can intimidate me with size? Think again, you brute!"

With a rocket-powered SMASSSH!!!, Gaul's mech sent the creature zooming away, until it slammed into an object far away, and fell, dead.

Gaul continued onwards through Orre.
---
I am the Rain Maker.
...And composed of Microscopic Particles.
#353ChangliniPosted 4/1/2013 5:12:47 AM
Space RE-----

>Operation Icebreaker Failed!
-Anti-Dark Fed-Up(FU) Device was set on Mt.Battle.
->Space Station 368 launched a successful operation to fuel the Fed-Up Satellite above Orre!
--After it was fueled, the Fed-Up Satellite activated Judgement mode!
-->The Space League Trainers continue their Assault on Orre!
---Vortex Kills them all!
--->Vortex Blows Up Orre!
----Orre becomes very unstable, and Reality within that region is permanently unstable!
---->The Distortion World, from the death/lack of Giratina, starts to ravage certain areas of that Region!

-----Fed-Up is attempting to reflect Poli Draxil's beacons of light!
----->Will that prove to be too much for such machines?!!

[---League of Regions---]
(Case 8 --- For God And Country)

The Blue dressed Mint, the Business looking Mister, and a few other Representatives were staring at the planet before them.

Lights where like pillars!
Coming out of many angles!

The Clouds were faintly burning blue!
Whipping down the Shadow Beasts that still lingered!

Satellites were trying their best to support from the background!
Using their large dishes to intensify the beams of light!

But alas, the inhuman might proved too much!
For it was not compatible with such Divinity!

The ever conditioned Mint saw a small plume of flames, and electricity, come out of one of the satellites. And with the crowd of representatives staring at the face of defeat, she looks at the Mister, seeing his emotionless stare.

Mint-----''Is that Normal?''

Sighing, seeing the faint plumes of electricity from the other satellites, seeing the large distortion rift open up around more than a quarter of Orre's glassed desert, and seeing the clouds burn blue, the mister responds.

Mister---''Yes, now if you don't mind, I have to take this call...''

He leaves, and after passing the other representatives talking to their teams on the Planet, and leaving the room, he picks up his phone from his pocket, that was vibrating for the entire time that past after the first plume.

Mister--------''Mt.Silver better still be that lava filled mountain from Five years ago!''

Blocking the impending confusion, the female Fed-Up Array Operator speaks!

Operator 1---''Yeah yeah, and the world can somehow repopulate over 90% of its human population within Five years.. honestly, to think that the ber-''
Mister----------''Just get on with it, I'm seeing the fireworks!''
Operator 1---''Yeah, as you can see, the Fed-Up Arrays are starting to overheat, despite being within the coldest place within existence!''
Mister---------''And...?''
Operator 1---''I'm gonna have to change their positioning, Participating within this is just too much, even the cloud have somehow gone into SPEAR effect!''
Mister---------''Hey, don't take it too hard on yourself, just make them go back into search mode, once they're back into their original positions.. okay?''
Operator 1---''Will do, no asteroid will pass the Array.''

With that, he hanged up.
And after getting back into the planetgazing room, he saw the satellites move.
Then, after they went away, the beams of light started to do their part, ever strengthening.

[---Octillery---]

Within the now fully operable Sauplane, seeing no propellers, but an underbelly disk, the Menace was within her sleep. For she, and her team had to rest for the upcoming search for the Giratina's body.

Or so they thought...

Yanma-1----''Alright, approaching the distortion area..''
Yanma-2----''Yeah, yeah, I see it.''
Yanma-3----''I'll be filling this Sauplane up with the survivors around here, you to go ahead!''
Yanma-1----''Will do, heading in!''

Within the Vortex covered Part of the Glassed Orre area, the two Sauplanes went in, being recorded by Chuck.
#354ChangliniPosted 4/1/2013 6:21:33 AM(edited)
|Case 8|
(For God And Country)

---Island LoR---

Alright, we are within the research area, passed the containment rooms, and within the Biological Examination room.
What are we missing?

The Doctor looks at the Historic Guards, seeing the two within Hazmatt suits, while the Joltik on his shoulder appears to scratching at his own suit. One of them takes notice at Mew's actions.

HG 2-------''You want me to lay down some smack to it?''
Monicle---''No, I'm fine for now.. what about the search?''

She looked around, seeing the other HG look around some cabinets, glance at the still working images of the Blood Samples of Arceus, Draxil, Demon, and Angel.

HG 2------''This is going to take a while.''
HG 1------''Eh, why don't we just go through that door?''
Monicle--''You mean the one that's locked?''
HG 1------''It's not like we can't break it down.''
Monicle--''You are correct on that.. let's do this!''

The three detached the hinges on the locked door, and opened it to see a room filled with large Silver cabinets that lined all the walls, while there was another door on the end of the room, past the tables, lights, and equipment for examining bodies.

The Joltik launches a Signal Beam across the room, and towards a white safe.
Monicle, and the others take notice, and carefully sprint across the marble tiled room.
And after carefully opening the case, they find what they were looking for.

A vial filled with an old liquid, looking like it still has what it takes to work.
A note saying that it should be used encase of terminating an Angel or Demon.
And a syringe, very specifically made for the injection of that liquid.

If I can't get back at Kyurem,
I can still Punish Kyurem's play thing.

And with the Joltik sparking with glee, Monicle, and the two historic guards left the room, and began to experiment on the four blood samples.

---Distortion World---

With one of the Sauplanes carrying the survivors of Vortex's Explosion of Darkness to somewhere in Orre that's more stable, back in the distortion world, the Sauplane carrying the Menace was in the fury of the place that tries to keep balance.

Octillery looks out of the window next to one of the radar computers, seeing many fields of Grass, trees, and water, disappear as the plane moves away, and reappear as the planes get closer. All the while, the background of everything around them looks like an endless void of meshed up ground, floating islands, and endless pits of nothing.

This.. is weird..

Taking that comment, the Radar computer detects a bleep, alerting the Pilots, and the passengers of an incoming threat.

Lanette-----''What could this be? The SGMOATB, including the ever dreadful faulty Nail Clippers?''

The Menace, and a lot of others are surprised that Misses Bill of Hoenn knows about it.

Octillery----''Whoa, whoa misses, who told you that?''

Suspiciously, Lanette responds.

Lanette------''Internet, always that internet.''
Octillery-----''Right..

But come to think of it.. Don't we still have the coordinates of the Grand Satanic Master Of All Things Bad? Including those idiotic, worthless, sparkly shiny Pokemon?
Meh, I'll put them in when I'm done doing an autopsy on Gir-

*Vrrrrrooooosh!*

A Purple skinned Giratina, eyes blue, spikes bronze, and ghostly wings white, comes out of a shadow Force induced Portal! And barely misses the second Sauplane that did a short range Teleport through the Purple Shadow Beast!

Octillery----''Great Gadsby! Is that the-''
Lanette-----''No it isn't, from Evalia's Shadow Pokemon Test, I can tell that.. that Giratina is Purely shadow..''

They readied for battle.
#355PolimarioPosted 4/1/2013 7:39:14 AM
{-Gaul-}

The mech moved forward, across the dark-tainted sands. As Gaul moved forward, unsure of his current plans here, the sand gives way to glass, and a crunching sound of cracking and breaking glass is now heard.

So much glass. Either a herd of Marcargo came through, which is unlikely, or...

Great Lass, did they actually use the Helios engines?

As he moved forward, reality began bending.
As he moved onwards, he thought of his childhood.
As he stopped, looking at a vortex leading to the Distortion World, he thought of why he left.

I was raised there...the LotRS, raised like any normal kid there. Parents fought, the norm. But, I grew discontented with their nature of forgiveness. So I left, for, while they forgive, I act.

That idiotic being who froze most of the planet before...I'm apalled that they didn't blow the fool to Kingdom Come. But, I forgive them, as...while I act, some of my roots remain, so I forgive.

Gaul ----- "I won't forgive him however. A being who could ice over a planet...then 5 years later make a black hole to suck up a city, he shouldn't get off Scott free. I'm positive of that fact."
Magnezone ---- "6159042146?"
Gaul ------ "Not to worry, dear friend, we'll take him eventually...show his 'holy' rump that there are consequences for causing cataclysmic catastrophe. But, for now, we hunt for Kyurem."
Magnezone ---- "90368243?"
Gaul ----- "Because, Kyurem believes we humans should bow down to the Legends, that we should be forever weak.There is a reason the LotRS does what they do. As for finding the stupid Shiny, just follow the ice."
Magnezone ---- "41906624684?"
Gaul ------ "Dear electric friend, I haven't forgotten about these creatures. But we have bigger Magikarp to fry."

The mech's arms folded in, connecting to the torso. The legs morphed into a jet tail. The mech continued changing until it was an all-terrain craft. With a roar of the thrusters, it rose up, and flew off, looking for spikes in temperature drops.
---
I am the Rain Maker.
#356Chandler014Posted 4/1/2013 9:01:06 AM
*Runs inside*
I'm back. Doesn't look like I missed much....Actually, I don't think i missed really anything with the main group at all...
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Count of "the Organization."
#357PolimarioPosted 4/1/2013 9:10:23 AM
Chandler014 posted...
*Runs inside*
I'm back. Doesn't look like I missed much....Actually, I don't think i missed really anything with the main group at all...

Uh...

RE for Poli's/Pryce's/Tyler's Group
-Poli frees Hoenn, Kanto, Sinnoh, and Johto!
-After a brief confrontation, the two groups reunite!
-Poli reveals that his criminal actions were due to the influence of Kyurem!
-Unova is slowly freed, with Beacons placed at Nimbasa/Pudbasa, Celestial Tower, and Reversal Mountain!
-The group is enroute for Black City!

So, it's set up for you to do whatever you plan on doing with Atlas.

Just remember that Poli is the direct link of his Beacons, so, unless he wills them to fade or is killed, Vortex can't do a thing to them.
---
I am the Rain Maker.
#358Chandler014Posted 4/1/2013 9:45:54 AM
Polimario posted...
Chandler014 posted...
*Runs inside*

Uh...

RE for Poli's/Pryce's/Tyler's Group
-Poli frees Hoenn, Kanto, Sinnoh, and Johto!
-After a brief confrontation, the two groups reunite!
-Poli reveals that his criminal actions were due to the influence of Kyurem!
-Unova is slowly freed, with Beacons placed at Nimbasa/Pudbasa, Celestial Tower, and Reversal Mountain!
-The group is enroute for Black City!

So, it's set up for you to do whatever you plan on doing with Atlas.

Just remember that Poli is the direct link of his Beacons, so, unless he wills them to fade or is killed, Vortex can't do a thing to them.

Knew all that stuff. Was only gone yesterday, after all... And i'll get working on the battle with Atlas, unless anyone's got plans first.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
#359ChangliniPosted 4/1/2013 10:32:36 AM
|Case 8 --- For God And Country|
(Case Finale Part 1 of 3)

[---Distortion World---]
(Monster Hunt 1-uh.. 6 --- Shadow Giratina)

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*Boss Battle Twenty One*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
*-*-*-*-*-*-*PURE_SHADOW_GIRATINA*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
*-*-*[Battle Music---http://youtu.be/y-8vfpfcKJQ]*-*-*

|Turn One|

-A shiny Shadow Giratina Appeared!
-Octillery's anger has risen!
-The Giratina used Shadow Sky!
-The Entire Field is filled with Darkness!
-Yanma 2 must recharge!
-What Do?

--Sauplane 1--
(HP---Green)

Attack--------------->Saucer-------Activate
Fly Away-----------Fuel------------->Yes?--No?
>Equipment-------Weapons------|The Saucer|
Status---------------Cargo-----------|is activated!|
|-----------------|

-Sauplane 1 activates Saucer!
-Unown energy emanates from it!
-The Darkness forces itself onto the Field!
-Sauplane 1 is Damaged!
-Sauplane 2 is Damaged!

|Turn 2|

-Shadow Giratina uses Shadow Fire!
-It missed!
-Shadow Giratina gets a Second try!
-Sauplane 2 has recharged!
-Lanette contacts her internet buddies!
-Octillery Readies herself!
-The Darkness is everywhere!
-Sauplane 1 has Accumulated .373 Kilotons of Unown Power!
-What Do?

--Sauplane 1--
(HP Yellow)(Mass Accumulated --- .373|10 Kilotons)

>Attack------>(*)Saucer------>(*)Sheer Force------>All?
Fly Away--------Capture--------(*)Absorb Mass-----Some?
Equipment--------Ram-----------(*)Science Dust----|Unown power has turned|
Status-------------Glass----------(*)Aurora Field------|into an implosion sphere!|

--Sauplane 2--
(HP Yellow)

Attack--------------->Saucer-------Activate
Fly Away-----------Fuel------------->Yes?--No?
>Equipment-------Weapons------|The Saucer|
Status---------------Cargo-----------|is activated!|
|---------------|

-Sauplane 1 Used Implosion Sphere!
-Shiny Shadow Giratina is crushed under such Force!
-Shiny Shadow Giratina is Paralyzed!
-Sauplane 1 activates Saucer!
-Unown energy emanates from it!
-Giratina can't move!
-Darkness Forces itself onto the field!
-Sauplane 1 Takes no Damage!
-Sauplane 2 Takes Damage!
|Turn 3|

-Giratina uses Shadow Storm!
-Sauplane 2 counters with Absorb Disk!
-Sauplane 2 Accumulates 27.442338385 kilotons!
-Too Much Accumulation!
-Sauplane must Unleash Power!
-What Do?!

--Sauplane 2--
(HP Red)(Mass Accumulated --- 27.44|10 Kilotons!!!!)

>Unleash Power-----(**)Overload-------------Are you sure?
----------------------------->(***)Unown Call------No?---->Yes?
-----------------------------(*)Force Block------|Unown Power Unleashed LOTSS' Special Ability!|
--------------------------------------------------------|Surefire Capture!---|---This Ability insures capture!|
|------------|

-Sauplane 2 can't hold it!
-Unown Power is unleashed!
-Strange Unown have Come!
-They used Surefire Capture!
-Giratina struggles!
-What do?

---Sauplane 1---
(Damage Yellow)(Accumulated Mass --- 0|10 Kilotons)

Attack----------------------|
Fly Away------------------|
Equipment----------------|
Status-----Cargo--->Units--->Medic--->Octillery--->Yes?---No?
|------|

-Sauplane 1 readies itself!
-Octillery is unleashed!
-[To be continued!]
#360Chandler014Posted 4/1/2013 10:34:01 AM
Never mind. I'll be leaving soon for around.... Seven hours, so i won't be able to post until tomorrow. So, someone else can either do it or have the characters do something else before they go to the tower, like encounter some kind of powerful foe..... That's my idea, though.
---