This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: The 7th

#391willingmessPosted 4/2/2013 3:00:54 PM
Slowly, Willingmess backs away.

Willingmess: Wait! I promise I'm not here to do anything bad!

Guard: Sorry, but I'm not gonna trust some hybrid!

Pretty quickly, a siren begins to sound, and a loud voice booms across the town!

Horn: Breach! Breach! All available personnel to the shrine area!

Willingmess: Oh great...

He then makes a break for it and begins to run along the streets!

Willingmess2: You just had to fight me, didn't you.... Oh well... let's burn this filthy town down!

Willingmess: What!? No! I don't wanna kill these people!

He continues on as quickly as possible running towards the exit. When suddenly, he encounters a huge rank and file of them marching along the street.

Willingmess: Oh great!

He then turns down an alley.

Willingmess: Phew...

Suddenly, he sees a small group of the soldiers head into the alley!

Willingmess: Aaaggghhh!

He quickly tries to run down the alley to the other side... but over on the other side, another group is coming down....

Willingmess: (I can't fly out.... looks like I only have one last option...)

Willingmess2: Now we're talking!

Quickly, Willingmess launches hyperbeam at them.... leaving a huge crater!

Willingmess: sigh... I hate killing such brave pe-

Suddenly, he was interrupted fully by an intense pain..... he looked down to see three large gashes.... left there by the people he thought he had killed earlier!

Warriors: You think you can just waltz in here and kill us!? We are much more nimble than you think! Our years of intense training and our passion for our country has granted us the strength and speed to fight off hybrids such as yourself!

Quickly, Willingmess takes out his sword.

Willingmess: (My gosh..... they're as fast as ninjas!)

He tries to charge in for an attack, but one of the guards nimbly rolls under the blind attack and stabs him with a needle, quickly knocking him out.

Guards: Hmmph. That'll teach him to send in spies like that, throw im in the brigg!

With that, they grab up Willingmess and carry him off to their prisons.

Slowly, after a few hours, Willingmess wakes up....

Willingmess: What exactly is going on here!?

Willingmess2: Ohhh... I can tell you exactly what's happening here....

(And yes, they are 100% human, and no, they are not being inhumanly strengthened.... They're just very very driven...)
---
:D
#392TableFlipPosted 4/2/2013 3:07:27 PM
98 B.C.E

A man in a purple,dark robe sits down on a brown rug.A citizen walks by him,wondering what he has.

Citizen:What are those?

Man:Well,this is the armor of recoil.Whoever wears it feels the same pain as whoever he attacks.

Citizen:No,the cool looking demon gauntlet.

Man:You do not want that.Nobody should own this.There may be grave consequences.

Citizen:Alrighty then.

At night,the citizen sneaks to the man's house.He steals the gauntlet,and brings it outside.He wonders what it does,so he shoots an ice beam at a deerling.It freezes solid.The citizen gets an odd urge to freeze everything.He goes through different regions,freezing everything.

TBC
---
I don't even know anymore.
#393TableFlipPosted 4/2/2013 3:21:40 PM
The citizen freezes Poketopia,Sinnoh,Unova,Hoenn,and Kanto.A group of legendary pokemon meet about the freezing over of half the pokeworld.

Articuno:Guys,this is NOT COOL.The next thing you know,all of the fiery dudes are going to blame us!

Kyurem:Chill,articuno.We need to find a way to stop that madman.Balance needs to be restored.

Articuno:You know how that'll happen? I'LL SOCK HIM IN HIS FACE!

Regice:This is unacceptable.How will we deal with him?

Kyurem:We need to find a way to take his gauntlet,but how?

Articuno:I'll chill that pipsqueak SOLID!

Regice:I do not think that will work.A better plan will be needed for this event.

Kyurem:He might be right.We fight fire with fire,but in this case,ice with ice...

_____

The citizen is about to freeze the rest of Oblivia,when suddenly,he sees a group of three legendary pokemon.

Articuno:You need to CHILL OUT!

Regice:I agree with the bird on his opinion.

Kyurem uses dragon claw to knock the gauntlet out of his hands.

Citizen:Do not worry,my friends,I'll help you!

Articuno:What are you talking about,man?

Citizen:We shall take over the world with THE POWER OF FROST! THE POWER OF FROST! THE POWER OF FROOOOOST! IT WILL HAPPEN,MANY YEARS IN THE FUTURE,SO BEWARE! HAH.HAH.HAAAAAH!

The citizen rolls over on the floor,laughing.Articuno freezes the citizen.Regice seals him in its chamber.Kyurem goes back to his normal life.Articuno protects the gauntlet in Seafoam Islands...

to...this...day???

Not.
---
#394XEvent-HorizonX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 3:26:21 PM
Jake the Dog.

It's funny. Those are the only three episode titles that I can remember.
---
Wynaut?
#395TableFlipPosted 4/2/2013 3:30:39 PM
(If you're wondering,Citizen is NOT ???.)

Emile,Tableflip,and Markus break up the riot.Humans and hybrids stop fighting,and the group makes a speach about human/hybrid racism.The speach becomes popular,and citizens of Fiorre stop judging each other.It is even known that a woman got along with a latios hybrid.The group decides to go to bed for the day,so they sleep in Josh's house.
---
#396TableFlipPosted 4/2/2013 3:31:55 PM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
Jake the Dog.

It's funny. Those are the only three episode titles that I can remember.

You know I had to say THE POWER OF FROST thing :P
---
#397TVirusPredatorPosted 4/2/2013 4:33:42 PM
"Well," Pryce said. "With the regions liberated, and no immediate emergencies, I think me and my family should get back to our Pokémon League challenge. Anyone coming with us?"

Dawn then steps up. "I still have to find my parents, and I'd rather do it in Sadie's company."

Then Selena. "What she said." she said pointing at Dawn.

Then Chack. "I just go where Dawn goes."

Then Sol. "What he said, but with Sele--" Then the obligatory Keyblade to the throat. "I mean, I'm just looking for a woman that'll help me get over Selena." As Pryce looks away, he winks at Selena.

"Anyone else?" Pryce asks. No one else steps up. "All right. Sadie?"

Sadie then rushes back to Pryce. "Yeah?"

"We're leaving." Pryce says to Sadie, but then he turns to Poli. "It was great catching up. Hope we get to take down Kyurem together one day."

"Likewise." Poli says. "See you later."

"See you later."

They all then walk off, waving goodbye to the others. Sadie and Angelo in particular spend a very long time exchanging a last look.

"So, where to?" Sadie asks.

"Well," Pryce says. "Obviously we're gonna head back to Hoenn eventually, but since I don't know when we'll be in Hoenn again, there's a place I wanna show you before we leave."

OoC: That should free things up a little.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#398ChangliniPosted 4/2/2013 4:43:13 PM(edited)
The problem I see with the Pokemon challenge.. is that a good chunk of the gyms were destroyed by Team Bionicle, and I do think a few gym leaders were busted by Pudding.

Hmm..
#399TVirusPredatorPosted 4/2/2013 4:46:49 PM
As Pryce's group travels to wherever it is they are going, Sadie thinks back to the last time she and Angelo talked.

"I've been thinking, Angelo. Our company changes pretty quickly, and I'm pretty sure our author is gonna try and break away my group. But... what if we get separated?"

"Well, I can't speak for demons, but angels certainly don't have cell phones. But only because we have-- ...hold on, shouldn't there be rumbling?"

"Oh, don't worry. The fourth wall gets broken so often, everyone just decided to keep it down."

"Hm. Anyway, we have something better than cell phones. Telepathy."

"Like my Gardevoir?"

"Kind of, except we use it to communicate over long distances. I think I might be able to teach it to you, if you want."

"Please. We only just got to know each other."

"All right. Let's go, then. I'm pretty sure that separation's gonna happen soon."

The teaching was successful, and right after, Sadie got called to her family. She continues to dwell on those moments, and hopes that Pryce will let them go out together.

"Let's talk real soon... Angelo." she says soft enough so that only she could hear.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#400TVirusPredatorPosted 4/2/2013 4:56:28 PM
400th post.
---