This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: The 7th

#41ChangliniPosted 3/26/2013 12:40:42 PM(edited)
^^^^
Got it.

@Poli

Those Beacons Poli Draxil placed all over, are they similar to the ones set up by the Fed-Up devices?
________

[---Ocorono---]

Publicity..
At first it may be innocent fame..
And then, it will become masterful infamy.

Manly Manson AAA Triple B Triple C was currently giving a photography lesson within the World Wide News Station building, soon to be the one, and only place for televised broadcasts, therefore becoming a monopoly of the press.

MMAAABBBCCC---"..And this is how you can tell between a fake, and true photograph."

He shows two large, clean photos of a legendary Pokemon.

One contained a Picture of Arceus using Judgement upon a Kingdom, with the photographer written as a Mister.

The other one, was of the insufferable Dracid fighting UFOs from Metal Slug, all the gods from God of War, heaven, and hell, time, and space, the end of the universe that makes everything we do here lose here pointless, and Ice, so much ice(Honestly, I am really thinking that last bit will happen.). It looked so real! The lighting, the texture, the visual aid, the flare, the people, the buildings, the everything!

The Arthur's name was blacked out.

MMAAABBBCCC---''See here..''

He points to a specific part of the picture, where if looked closely, we'd see that the lighting doesn't match, and it almost looks like the specific scene was made out of at least two pictures.

MMAAABBBCCC---''That clearly shows that this is a fake picture, and if you still aren't sure, just take a look at the pixel count, it always comes out with a significant difference where it would then be all the proof you need... Ocorono?''

With the people taught, Ocorono comes on stage, wearing her usual Dark Red Trenchcoat, and hat.

Ocorono-----''Alright, it's time we've tested this out..''

She shows a picture of all the Characters that helped out during the black hole incident, and the Castelia fiasco, along with a few other good deeds here and there.

Ocorono-----''Alright, they've officially have become stars within this time of need, and we are;''
----''Going to take pictures of everything they do, and show it to the public.''
----''Going to swarm around them, blood thirsty for an interview.''
----''Going to pasture their faces all over the world, what they like, what they do, and etc.''
----'' Going to make their private lives, Public.''
----''And we are Going to catch them when they do something wrong!''

She calmly takes a look at the pictures behind her, and back at the large conference filled with a good thousand people, their cameras, and black hats ready to roll.

Ocorono----''Is that clear? Doing so will net you a raise of 555,555P'.''
Everyone---''Oh heeeeeel yes!''
Ocorono----''Then let's go people!'

With a fist pump, everyone enthusiastically left the room, cheering as if they've been waiting for another big story that didn't deal with idiotic dictators with a closed mind of Ruling, Killing, and even creating something.

[Orre Campaign is Next.]
#42willingmessPosted 3/26/2013 12:34:43 PM
Slowly.... Willingmess looks up from his nap.... he sees a shadow.....

Willingmess: Oh Sphereo! You're back! Please please can you give me water!

Slowly, Sphereo looks down, and flashes an emoticon :)

Willingmess: Yes, yes, I'm glad you're happy.... but can you give me water?

Sphereo flashes another emoticon :D

Willingmess gets up and begins shaking Sphereo!

Willingmess: Please! Please please give me water..... I'm I-I'm about to die...

As if in response, sphereo flashes another emoticon :'(........... !

Suddenly, Sphereo leaps towards Willingmess and swallows him whole!

Willingmess: Aaaaaaaaggghhhhh I thought we were friends!!

Quickly, he falls and falls.... through nothingness.... pure darkness of which the eye can only barely see the hand in front of it...

Willingmess: Hmmm... seems rather strang here...

As he continues falling though.... he begins to see a light....

Willingmess: Woah.... what is that down there?

Suddenly, he goes right through it and falls onto a dark stone ground, surrounded by the stars of the night sky....

Willingmess: Woah.... what is this place?

He looks around to see it's set with normal furniture... a table, some chairs, a bed in the corner and a large, ornate mirror.... but what drew his eyes... was the huge pile of bones in the corner of the room.... and a mysterious woman standing next to them, staring at Willingmess.

Willingmess: Woah! Do-Don't try to eat me.... I'm not that tasty... an-and I can fight!

???: Ohhh.... hush now.... why would I want to eat one of the ones that I might wish to marry?
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#43Chandler014Posted 3/26/2013 12:42:13 PM
VORTEX'S Story
Vortex saw Orre was under direct attack.
Vortex: Tut, Those fools. Attacking MY Domain! Phantom Epsilon!
The Heartless Appeared.
Vortex: Go to Orre, And wipe these fools out! Show the World That I will Not be messed around with!
Phantom Nodded, and Disappeared. The V-Clones Appeared.
Vortex: Prepare to mobilize. Phantom can only be hit by Certain Attacks at certain times, and can cast doom, but just in case.... We will Show these fools the meaning of Darkness!
V-1: Yes, Master.
The V-Clones disappeared.
Vortex: These fools will Rot under my Feet.
Vortex went into the Next Chamber, where the V-Carrier was. He and the V-Clones boarded it, and took off.

(I'll let Changlini do the next scene, because I don't know His Characters too well)
---
Official Co-Leader and Supreme General of Team Miror Infinity.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
#44ThatPersonGuyPosted 3/26/2013 1:00:41 PM
Change- Where's Lucy right now?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yItm3iAonVo
Message board arguments in a nutshell.
#45ChangliniPosted 3/26/2013 1:13:56 PM(edited)
ThatPersonGuy posted...

Thought you took her from me way back in the previous thread.

Anyways;
Last time I posted about her, was with having Octillery check on her vitals during the black hole fiasco.

From there, you can post her having been dropped in some place with other healing survivors(Castelia city seemed to be a big one for survivors).

Or if you want, she's can be treated for her unconsciousness within the LSRC(gigantic hover craft(the real life ones)) that's heading off to the LoR to track a lead that actually has some of my background build up leading to it.

@chandler

Is it okay if I defeat the phantom?
Anyways, I'll be looking up videos of it to describe the next fight.
#46Chandler014Posted 3/26/2013 1:33:11 PM
Changlini posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...

Thought you took her from me way back in the previous thread.

Anyways;
Last time I posted about her, was with having Octillery check on her vitals during the black hole fiasco.

From there, you can post her having been dropped in some place with other healing survivors(Castelia city seemed to be a big one for survivors).

Or if you want, she's can be treated for her unconsciousness within the LSRC(gigantic hover craft(the real life ones)) that's heading off to the LoR to track a lead that actually has some of my background build up leading to it.

@chandler

Is it okay if I defeat the phantom?
Anyways, I'll be looking up videos of it to describe the next fight.

Sure.
---
Official Co-Leader and Supreme General of Team Miror Infinity.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
#47Number_0nePosted 3/26/2013 1:34:55 PM
0ne wandered through the festival, searching for the presence he noticed earlier.

That's odd, it vanished.

I'm not putting up with this. I'm going to give Arceus a piece of my mind.

Elsewhere...

Zade walked to Miki's room.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"I'm fine." she said gloomily. She pointed at a television that showed the aftermath of Pudveil. "I guess you were right. About SoUL being destroyed."

"Are you ready to leave now?" Zade asked.

"I don't know. I don't have anywhere to go," she said.

"Do you want to go somewhere and research the Mio? I know a good place. Just go there and relax." Zade said.

"What about you?"

"I'm going to hunt down Maximillion. I have other stuff to do as well, people to find, things like that."

"He's alive?" Miki asked.

"Yes..." Zade was disappointed by the excitement in her voice. "Why?"

"SoUL isn't evil!" They're a peaceful, charitable group that only wants..." She was cut off by rude laughter.

Lancar had walked into the room. "I've worked for SoUL for years, and they have not done anything at all to help people. It cracks me up that you're still believing in them after what just happened."
---
Imagine a world without hypothetical situations.
Official Member of Team Mirror Infinity Revived!
#48TableFlipPosted 3/26/2013 1:36:52 PM
Sarah and Sasha were both laying in a bed.

Sasha:Why couldn't we sleep with Jeremy?

Sarah:Probably because we'd fight over them.What's he doing now?

Sasha:I don't know.

_____

Jeremy:Ugh,this pillow sucks.Markus,can you engage arcanine mode?

Markus:Yes sir.

He shifted into an arcanine,and Jeremy used him as a pillow.

Jeremy:So warm and fluffy...

He fell asleep.
_____

Sarah:First we get into another fight,then a purrloin switches our bodies,and THEN we're forced to sleep in a bed beside each other.Can it get anymore worse?

The heater broke down.

Sasha:Ugh...You shouldn't have said that.

Sarah:You know,fighting got us here in the first place.

Sasha:Why do we fight anyway?

Sarah:We're just having fun,right?

Sasha:Yeah,we're just friends,but maybe we went too far.

Sarah:Yeah...well,we should tone down the fighting then.

Sasha:Deal?

Sarah:Deal.

They shook paws/whips.

Sasha:You know,you're my BFF,dog.

Sarah:You are too,weasel-face.

Sasha:I am?

Sarah:Yes.

They both laughed.

Sarah:To Best Friends FOREVER!

Sasha:Best friends forever!

They hugged each other and fell asleep.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#49ChangliniPosted 3/26/2013 2:17:39 PM
[---Poke'planet Orbit---]
(Case 6.5 --- Fed-Up)

Space,
the one place where someone can surely go insane,
the one place that signifies the end of one's journey,
the one place that nothing sounds,
the one place that tops everything,
the one place that is ever present.

We see four people within heavy looking, armored space suits that shined with the reflection of the ever haunting yellow light from the sun, floating aimlessly with a mission. Contradicting what I just said by being tethered to a decently strong cable that is latched on to a plane like space craft.

Their radio breaks the silence, as the haunting red Poke'planet is calmly rotating, calmly staring back at the four with a few long beams of light coming from regions within a larger continent, regions whom do not make a shape larger than a human body as we see them from certainly more than a few thousand miles away within Space.

Radio----------------------------''Alright, this is the Fed Up Woman speaking.''

Fame-less Astronaut 1---''Speak Fed-Up Lady.''

Fed-Up Lady------''Are you in position?''
FLA 1----------------''We are just now touching the large solar panels of the satellite.''
Fed-Up Lady------''Good, Fuel it up, and I'll get it into Position.''
FLA 1----------------''Will do.''

He stares at the other rays coming out of the planet, seeing the glare from his helmet block his view of them.

FLA 1-------''Did you catch that?''
FUL----------''Yep, going to move the other satellites in position, didn't know those Space League forces moved that quickly..''
FLA 1-------''Actually, from where I'm seeing things, Orre is still under contention..''
FUL----------''Right.. is it fueled up?''

He sees the other three slowly detach the fuel pumps from the satellite, and sees the space shuttle carefully maneuver in front of the large mirror dish below him. With that, the Astronaut that once sought fame and glory detaches his Fuel Pump, and carefully leaps off with the others.

FLA 1-------''We're done, shine the disappointment.''

[---Orre---]
(Case 6.7 --- Helio-3)

Uka-6 was valiantly floating over the sparkly sands below her, seeing that the others have moved on to Pyrite town, the crew only had one more thing to do.

Lugand---''Alright, before we actually turn on all of the Helio-3 engines that lay under the two large wings, I'd like to know if we won't explode.''

The Female Hydreigon from before, now older looking like the rest of the crew, shoves the engine grunt into the main room.

EngineG--''Alright! Don't bite me with your mou-ow!''
Norah------''Shnapity shnap, why is she angry again?
Crew 2----''Something about.. an egg almost being boiled.''
Crew 3----''Oh Lass, it all makes sense now!''

Through the chuckles, the radio then breaks the moment the five were having.

Radio------''White lady! Requesting your presence at Pyri-BRRRRROOOOOMMMMTTSSSSKRRRR!!''

The Engine Grunt takes action!

EG---------''Engines are a go! Just start the procedure!''
Norah-----''Alright, Strap yourselves! Calling back the Sigilyph!''

She presses a button, and a sound that can only be heard by the Sigilyph patrolling the large Aircraft was emitted, causing all of them to instantly head back into the launch bay, and shut off their Telekinesis.

The entire aircraft dropped,
and the engines under the wing started to light.

The engines tilted down,
and a hot white flame forms within them.

The Aircraft levitated again,
and the sands below reacted.

The white lady blasted off,
leaving a trail of glass before her might.

[Continued]
[Next scene is the Phantom, and V clone fight within Pyrite town]
#50TableFlipPosted 3/26/2013 2:34:44 PM
"Wake up,honey."

"Tableflip,wake up."

"Please?"

"Come on!"

"Ooh,he's opening his eyes!"

Tableflip woke up,seeing Emile on him,wagging her tail.

Emile:Remember our promise?

Tableflip:Yep.What are we going to do?

Emile:First,rate me.

Tableflip:Rate...you?

Emile:Yeah! Rate me one through ten!

Tableflip:Based on what?

Emile:On how hot I am,of course! Wait here!

She jumped into the bathroom and shut the door.
---
I don't even know anymore.