This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: The 7th

#441ChangliniPosted 4/3/2013 6:44:46 PM(edited)
protobakurion posted...
Changlini posted...
After reading TableFlip's stories about the past.

It's safe to say that the answer to the question is Yes, indeed.

Can you guess at what I'm hinting at?
---

He's becoming the embodiment of Darkness?
#442protobakurionPosted 4/3/2013 6:45:10 PM
Changlini posted...
protobakurion posted...
Changlini posted...
After reading TableFlip's stories about the past.

It's safe to say that the answer to the question is Yes, indeed.

Can you guess at what I'm hinting at?
---

He's becoming the embodiment of Darkness?

I'll pm you.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#443PolimarioPosted 4/3/2013 7:32:37 PM
{-Poli Draxis & Gaul-}
[The 3rd Realm]

Gaul looked at the portal, beaming. For he had created a portal to the monochrome world, the long forgotten 3rd Realm, info gleaned from Kyurem's memories.

Gaul ----- "Trans-dimensional crew, step forward."

Three robots equipped with the Anti-Energy Shielding monotonously stepped forward.

Gaul ------ "Today, you are the pioneers. This portal leads to a long-since forgotten realm. By heading through, you shall make history. You will be stepping stones in our quest to tear apart divinity, to show it that us mortals are not weak, that we are the better beings. We have operated within the shadows, farther back than the LotSS. Today, we surge forth."

The robots saluted, then faced the portal. They marched forward towards it. But, when the head of the trio touched the portal, grey energy tinted purple lashed out, erasing the machines from existence. No smoldering remains, burnt smell, nothing. They were wiped clean.

Gaul's proud expression gave way to shock.

How? A place we cannot breach? Hmm...

Gaul ----- "Release the dark angel."
MB ------ "Gaul, are you positive?"
Gaul ------- "Yes. I have a theory. If it works, great. If it fails...eh, not like anyone missed the Seraphim filth."

Reluctantly, the Monitor Bots went down and unlatched the hatch. Poli burst out, angry.

Draxis ------ "What am I to you?"
Gaul ------ "Not important. Listen, you will head through that portal. You powered it, you enter."
Draxis ------- "After what happened to those robots of yours?"
Gaul ------- "You will do so, or, so help me, I will painfully remove every single organ in your filthy divine body and leave you wanting death."

Gritting his teeth, Poli turned towards the portal.

Such...arrgh!
Maybe I'll finally get my answers though...

Draxis ------ "Fine. But I'm not doing this for you."
Gaul ----- "Go on then."

Poli stepped up to the gray, swirling portal. The energy created winds that rufgled his hair and clothes. He took a deep breath, and walked into the portal.
---
I am the Rain Maker.
...And composed of Microscopic Particles.
#444TVirusPredatorPosted 4/3/2013 8:11:25 PM
I'd write another story post for Pryce's group, but I'm pretty close to bed time, and this topic is pretty close to 450.

And on that note... TO 450!!!
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#445TVirusPredatorPosted 4/3/2013 8:16:42 PM
Good night.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#446ChangliniPosted 4/3/2013 9:12:05 PM(edited)
TVirusPredator posted...
Good night.

Goodnight.
*Continues to work on a part*
_____

Alright, I'm going to sleep now!
Good luck to those that are still awake!
#447ChangliniPosted 4/3/2013 9:11:18 PM
[---LotSS---]
(Case 7 --- Something Honest)

That Path To Glory..
All who travel it, will shed blood.
If not of others, of themselves..

But, the Path To Honesty..
Such a Path to be sought..
Will it show its grace to those with power?

---Another Street---
(Petite, and the story of a stain)

It was night, and while both the children and Pokemon have gone back to their homes, the cleaning crew were at work. Diligently readying their scrubs, their sponges, their hoses, and their might, the Pokemon, Men, and Women readied to clean the Graffiti off of the wall of Sonya and Poli's house.

And as the sprayed picture of a distorted Poli Draxil as some formation of Kyurem, Rashiram, and Zekrom, within a drunk man's interpretation of the center of life, were trees filled with heads of faceless people, grass stems that looked like sharp computer needles, and the cast of Sonya, Mephistopheles, and angels with demons raising the dead, all bowing towards the mighty Poli Draxil squeezing the Pokemon planet, stared before them with such a grin of greed that it reeked of bad taste!

A crew member asked a question, ever readying his cleaning spray.

CM 1----''Why don't we just leave it be?''
Petite---''Hah! And tell everyone that they can defile things within this land?!''

She waves the Crew member off.

Petite---''This is a stain to our society, and we have one job to do, and what is it?''
CM 1----''...to clean?''
Petite---''To Clean, to Erase, and to provide such cleanliness for our guests!''
CM 1----''Alright, but wouldn't you say this drawing fits that.. Person?''

Petite roles her eyes, and points her cleaning spray can, and scrubbing sponge at the Graffiti on the wall of the house.

Petite---''Under my house, the only thing that fits anyone, is clean clothing.. No let's do it!''

The Biberal, the Man, and the Woman started to diligently scrub, spray, and sponge the stain away through the night.

---New Guard Institute---
(Nightly preparations)

Within the theater section of the school, two calm eyes were staring at the bald woman within cream that was drowsily playing with the ever flexible zipper being.

Seeing the Graduate try to read,
the eyes saw glee.

Seeing the Graduate try to show,
the eyes saw love.

And seeing the graduate try to speak,
the eyes saw regret.

...why?
Why.. is she.. ..sad?

The two eyes see that within the stage, behind the curtains, and within the dim light that shines down towards the space age looking equipment, a woman that's bald gesturing at a child that looks like an average body, a nobody..

The Woman shows the flexible creature a large, yellow, cardboard disk, that in between had many poles keeping the two sides stable. She then places her hand through it.

Ule-----''See..? When the other kids come in, and start to twirl around, we need you to flow in and out of all the other yellow disks that show up around the visible side of the ship!''

She takes a look at the zipper creature, and only sees him continue to flexibly move about in place.

Ule------''Honestly, are you even listening to me?''

Depressed at the lack of reaction to her question, she lays down on the floor, and looks towards the nobody.

Ule------''Look, if you could do me just one favor.. it'd be to give an amazing performance to the crowd, the families.. even yours.. when you're out there within the play..''

She glances at the equipment.

Ule------''I mean.. I'd appreciate your work.. but, I don't know if you appreciate getting help from a woman that's set to pass..''

With that, the flexible zipper flawlessly flowed above, and below the poles within the disk, and with a finale, it got the lady to smile, so they can continue.
#448protobakurionPosted 4/3/2013 10:58:13 PM
I can barely breath.
Do they notice it?
Feel the evil?
See it in me?

-Jace's mind, as of right now.

~~~~~~~~~~

[Castelia City]
[Night]

Jace falls to his knees.

Jace: "Gah...!"
Ycre: "What's wrong."
Jace: "An evil is possessing me. I feel it."
???: "You are the one..."
Devon: "Who or what on Arceus' Plates is that?"
???: "It is I, Darkrai!"
All: "Darkrai!"

~~~~~~~~~

Can anyone guess my hint now?
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#449willingmessPosted 4/3/2013 11:25:17 PM
Serah: (Sigh... looks as though I'm gonna need to leave this group if I actually want to get things done....)

And with that, she leaves, off into the great unknown, in order to kill this Vortex fellow, whom everyone else seems to be ignoring, just because they've wrested a large portion of the earth from him...

She lowers her vizor, preps the jet wings on her back, and takes off, in search of any info about This Vortex fellow.... She decides the best place to start would be Slateport. And with that, she sets off into the distance, leaving behind the group....

Meanwhile....

Selena was depressed.... she just lost her parents whom she had come to love.... She was, however, taking a nice little stroll through a secluded area with Sol.

Sol: So then... how are things?

Selena: They're ok... but.... I just lost my mother and father.... Again...

Sol: That can be tough... but listen, we'll find them. I promise you!

Selena: Really? Thank you!

She gives him a little peck on the cheek and they continue their walk for a short while, until they sneak back to the rest of the group, staggering themselves from different directions so as to not draw suspicion.....
---
:D
#450GubbeyPosted 4/3/2013 11:45:44 PM
@Protobakurion: Asch?

Non-canon time >.>
---
Team Miror Scientist! Official Zorua disguised as Beheeyem of all boards!
Honesty is the key to any lasting relationship. Fake that, and you're all set.