This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: The 7th

#51Chandler014Posted 3/26/2013 3:52:55 PM
^After the Fight, I'll bring the Real Vortex in.
---
Official Co-Leader and Supreme General of Team Miror Infinity.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
#52Chandler014Posted 3/26/2013 4:04:00 PM
Bump. Should I do the Post where Azure comes to Tyler and Mephy's Group?
---
#53ChangliniPosted 3/26/2013 4:19:57 PM
(Guys, I am not sure if I should keep this version as is..)

[---Pyrite Town---]

The scene was of sheer chaos, on one side countless flashlights lit up the dark night, remaining within a position near the police station. While the other side around the bridge to the colosseum was sucking the light from its holders! And within the chaos just around the Duel square, the Orre Representative within cream, his Orre flag Pin ever reflecting the scene of darkness enveloping the obscure denizens that always lay around the lighter side of thuggery.

What the gracious, beautifully, and heavenly hell is causing this?

He joins a few Space League Assault Trainers, whose cloths were bright grey, and Pokemon were with no stamina left to fight. And while holding down a small section of the square with the sight of dark hooded figures easily corrupting the hearts of those who are Honest Humans, whose power will never be as strong as those that can destroy galaxies, and existence, but yet, can always outshine those cheap Gods through the delicious, beautiful act of lustful Sexual Attacks, the awesome Psychological Warfare, and the gracious, glorious act of Murder!

For it is not a question of if a God can publicly enjoy the slow, painful squeals of confusion from an Innocent child, whose bright pink, and red organs start to slowly be slit, and whose body will be soiled by a premature act, the same act that viewed by many as something far worse than killing, and general torture!

But it is if that same God would enjoy it, knowing that the impure man have been doing it for centuries after creation.

Interrupting that very negative thought, the Space League Assault Trainers look at the Clefairy tightly holding on to the Representative within Cream.

SLAT 2------''Isn't that Clefairy-''
Orre Rep----"Yes, too bad that guy kicked the bucket.. look!''

They see the cloaked figures start to head towards them, and with most of their Pokemon back within the Eventful, Red Lined, shining White Premier balls, they stood defiantly against the figures that have decimated their forces.

V-1----''You will die now.''

That will be taken as an insult, and insults will be Responded With Swift Discipline.

Orre Rep---''Not on my watch!''
V-1-----------''Good, I'm going to have fun watching you squirm.''

The man in Cream, whose hair was silky black, whose face had a smooth black mole, whose mind held secrets that have yet been released to the ignorant, hypocritical public that holds the Economy in the balance, the man whose face is tanned, and eyes are dark brown, stands before the Aggron, the Solrock, and the Clefairy.

Orre Rep----''My four against you five? That's hardly fair!''

(--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ErZiH_G8E--)
(Theme Music)

The clones just chuckled.
But then they saw the Representative of Orre shove the Pokemon back to the wounded SLATs within the area they've secured.

Orre Rep----''Now, it's fair.''

He readies his human fists, knowing that he could never reach the strength of the Dracid, the invulnerability of the Dracid, even the Godliness of the Dracid, and with a glance at the V-1 Clones in front of him, he started off a sprint.

Knowing that deep down, he will beat the foe in an honest way, without the need of any power, without the need of regeneration, and without the need of a greater meaning.

V-1---You Fool.

The V-1 clone easily uses a weapon to slice the man,
but the normal human does what all normal humans can, and dodges the attack.

The V-1 clone gets in a jab,
but the normal human gets in a fist.

The fighting continued,
and all five furiously threw punches and blades.

[Continued]
[Next post I do will be about the Phantom Fight within the air]
#54ChangliniPosted 3/26/2013 4:22:43 PM
Chandler014 posted...

Got it, did I do fine with the Vortex clones? I kinda forget whether or not they have Keyblades.

Chandler014 posted...

For activity?
I'd be for it, but I'm not Gubbey, or Astral_Beast.
#55TableFlipPosted 3/26/2013 4:23:26 PM
Emile:Here I come!

She slammed open the bathroom door.She had a purple dress on along with purple high heels.

Emile:What do you think?

Tableflip wrote on a piece of paper and showed it to Emile.The paper had 10 in a big,bold font.

Emile:I knew you would like it! Follow me.

They held hands,went down the stairs,past the two rooms everyone else was sleeping at,and then opened the door.Emile looked around the frozen city,and found a lake that wasn't frozen solid.

Emile:Here we are.

Tableflip:What are we doing at the lake?

Emile:Spending time together,of course.

She put her arms around Tableflip and kissed him.He looked around to see if anyone was around.After he saw that noone was around,he went with it.

Emile:Want to go for a ride?

Tableflip:Sure,but this time,I'll ferry you.Hop on.

Emile got on Tableflip's back.

Tableflip:Hang on!

He ran towards the water,and jumped.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#56Chandler014Posted 3/26/2013 4:30:08 PM
Changlini posted...
Chandler014 posted...

Got it, did I do fine with the Vortex clones? I kinda forget whether or not they have Keyblades.

Chandler014 posted...

For activity?
I'd be for it, but I'm not Gubbey, or Astral_Beast.

You did good with them. Also, These are their weapons:

V-1: Twin Arm blades.
V-2: Twin Fan like weapons.
V-3: Six Floating Lances
V-4: Staff with Dark blade on both sides.
V-5: Huge Axe
V-6: Dark Magic/Barrier Magic.

So No, None have Keyblades. Like I said when I added them, I based them more on Naruto then KH (Based on the 6 different Pains).
---
#57ChangliniPosted 3/26/2013 4:42:07 PM(edited)
Thanks Chandler, I'll keep that in mind.
#58PolimarioPosted 3/26/2013 5:15:54 PM
Poli, Nightmare, Sonya, and Gloria left for Hoenn after waving goodbye.

Sonya ---- "At this rate, we'll reclaim all the regions soon!"
Nightmare ---- "Keep hope strong!"
Draxis ------- "Watch out!"

They entered a small overseas aerial fight with some airborne creatures. Being dealt with, they continued to Hoenn.

Upon reaching Lilycove, they were surprised that there was little offensive presence from the Heartless. Only a few stragglers, and they fled when catching sight of the Seraphim Hybrid.

Approaching Mt. Pyre, Poli got up a beacon, which sent the Heartless forces around it running.

Draxis ----- "This is most peculiar...barely any Heartless here. It's like someone already got to them."
Nightmare ---- "That just makes our job of keeping them away easier, does it not?"
Draxis ----- "Indeed."

The Light, dispelling the mist, shone brightly, as the four set south for Sky Pillar.
_____

[żżżż]

Akuro looked onwards as Vortex's control steadily declined.

"Hmmph, foolish ameteur. Focusing so much effort upon stopping the humans, yet oblivious to my nemesis, who is freeing the other regions virtually unopposed...and those foolish Rahkshi, playing right into her palm...

Hmm...should I do something? Seems like a waste aiding such inferior darkness."

Akuro looke deeper in his realm, as a figure began forming...a figure impaled with numerous blades...
---
I am the Rain Maker.
#59TVirusPredatorPosted 3/26/2013 5:51:06 PM
"Just got a message from a hybrid employee of mine!" Pryce shouted above the voices of the crowd. "Apparently, there's a couple of guys fighting this evil empire! They're at Mt. Pyre right now!"

"Tell them to join us if they're inter--" Mephistopheles said before he was interrupted by Pryce.

"One of them looked like a dark angel!"

"...Let's get away from the crowd!"

Eventually, the entire group was able to lose the crowd, and continue the conversation in private.

"That angel, you think it could be Draxis?" Mephistopheles asked.

"It's possible."

"He's too powerful to let walk." Tyler said. "We have to put him--"

"No." Pryce said. "Not yet, at least. It doesn't matter how powerful he is, only what he means to do with that power."

"Pryce, I know you feel remorse for ki--"

"I know what it takes to control a power with a dark nature. Or have you been told about the Satsui no Hado?"

"Satsui no Hado?"

"It's a dark energy of demonic origin that makes whoever wields it extremely powerful, but turns the user into a mindless animal, bent on the death of your opponent. I don't know if I was born with it, or it was given to me, but I do have it, I've even been using it."

"...okay, so how have you been controlling it?"

"Hating it because of it's nature. Swearing not to use it unless absolutely necessary. That's how. We have to make sure Draxis feels the same way about that black hole thing, before we try and kill him."

"...okay, you win."

"I better, because if you make a move prematurely, you get to play hide and seek with your head."

"..."

"Am I understood?"

"...perfectly."

"Wait!" Sadie said. "Before we move on, there's someone waiting with Selena and her parents. I was gonna head straight for them, but then there was the training, and the ice cream, and--"

"Okay." Pryce said. "First, we gather everyone up, then we head back to Hoenn. Sadie, you can fly us if you want."

"I'll think on it, but let's remember, I may wanna keep a low profile as a Lugia for a while."
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#60TVirusPredatorPosted 3/26/2013 6:17:23 PM
Super Bump Fighter IV
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu