This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you be happy if the Pokemon Anime finally ended?

#11TranquilSeaPosted 3/25/2013 8:09:54 PM
Actually, I would think it'd be pretty cool for him to become champ in his home region and stay there to fight any trainers later on. He could have a final confrontation with Gary around this time as well.

And his dad would come home and tell Ash how proud he is of him. It would then be revealed that Ash actually despises his father for leaving his family behind, and that Ash's father is actually the philosopher's stone.
---
On the way down, I almost fell right through
But I held on to you
#12NessEggmanPosted 3/25/2013 8:12:07 PM
TranquilSea posted...
Actually, I would think it'd be pretty cool for him to become champ in his home region and stay there to fight any trainers later on. He could have a final confrontation with Gary around this time as well.

And his dad would come home and tell Ash how proud he is of him. It would then be revealed that Ash actually despises his father for leaving his family behind, and that Ash's father is actually the philosopher's stone.

lol a first I was like "Nooo, no dad stuff" and then read the rest of your comment and laughed. philosopher's stone omg XZD

But yeah, even though I don't care about the cartoons and have not watched them regularly since the Indigo League, I think it would be cool if he became a champion or master or something and kind of 'settled in' to that role and didn't adventure anymore.

To be honest I would be fine if they did that and had some new hero. I really thought they might do that for the Black and White cartoons but they didn't D:
---
http://reddragonranch.blogspot.com
The Legend of Red Dragon Ranch - KICKSTARTER now LIVE!!
#13SuperRup91Posted 3/25/2013 8:14:23 PM
I would be as indifferent as I am to its continued existence.
#14Zadios765Posted 3/25/2013 8:20:22 PM
The show is mostly directed towards kids to help with sales for the game I wouldn't want it to end let the children of now enjoy the cartoon just like we did when we were young
---
My name is a secret because... It's just cooler that way
#15MegaWentEvilPosted 3/25/2013 8:57:19 PM
And what's wrong with boys and girls(Or men and women) being just friends, anyway?
#16NessEggmanPosted 3/25/2013 9:00:10 PM
MegaWentEvil posted...
And what's wrong with boys and girls(Or men and women) being just friends, anyway?

I don't think it's so much that there's anything wrong with that, just that a lot of people enjoy a romantic story, and Ash travels with girls and gets close to them for years and years and years of the show airing, but there's never a romantic story.

It can be a little disappointing to people who like love stories.

But I mean, it's understandable why they don't involve romance in the show.
---
http://reddragonranch.blogspot.com
The Legend of Red Dragon Ranch - KICKSTARTER now LIVE!!