This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why did the 5th gen feel so important?

#1djmetal777Posted 3/25/2013 10:56:13 PM
Idk why but the games felt like they were the serious point of pokemon or at least a big change i mean
-the story got more important and developed
-the games featured moving pokemon instead of sprites
-it rebooted alot of things as well as making you start off with only the new pokemon like the first generation
-the anime of this gen is bringing back old characters, changing its style and sorta got a little more serious
Idk why but gen 5 felt more impactful then the last couple gens...
---
Official Nascour of B2/W2 Boards
Official Scyther of B2/W2 Boards
#2emeraldfox_09Posted 3/25/2013 10:57:43 PM
Iris
---
The Official Leafeon everywhere. Get at me
Bianca <3. I like Shauntal too.
#3TherianReturnsPosted 3/25/2013 11:00:07 PM
To prepare us to a bigger dance. I am expecting gen 6 to be like late 90s and early 2000s for Pokemon again. Even my sister is willing to play X and Y. And that's saying something.
---
I shook hands with the new Pope. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.
#4BlueGaryOakPosted 3/25/2013 11:01:53 PM
TherianReturns posted...
To prepare us to a bigger dance. I am expecting gen 6 to be like late 90s and early 2000s for Pokemon again. Even my sister is willing to play X and Y. And that's saying something.

How old is your sister?
---
I am ddg
#5UltimaZangetsuPosted 3/26/2013 12:20:52 AM
djmetal777 posted...
-the story got more important and developed

Hahahahahahahaha
Thank you, I needed a laugh tonight.
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#6reaverzPosted 3/26/2013 12:47:31 AM
TherianReturns posted...

Indeed, I've noticed that many people who haven't played Pokemon for years are raring to jump back in with XY. Even the artist of Brawl in the Family apparently hasn't played since Gold and will finally be playing again.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#7Hydra_Gundam_Posted 3/26/2013 12:49:41 AM
I think "enhanced" is the word youre looking for.

Important? Not so much.
---
Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space
#8Serebii from SPPPosted 3/26/2013 1:27:23 AM
TherianReturns posted...

I've seen so many say they're interested in XY now. It's what people have wanted for years, a 3D RPG
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!