This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Even more reasons that Sylveon will be a new TYPE!

#1xyzlacticPosted 3/26/2013 5:11:07 AM
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/60943/t1831576-light-sounds-no-try-love-3/

Read it and weep, I'll be right after all!
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh
#2Zero97Posted 3/26/2013 5:17:10 AM
or it could be normal type.
---
3DS: 0173-1416-4513
NNID: Zero97
#3SephirothtPosted 3/26/2013 5:27:39 AM
THat is supposed to be convincing?
Especially that color thing. Off course they won't use an existng color, if they did they might as well just reveal the type from the start.
---
Officially faved Ninetales, everywhere, R - Burning Knight Executive
Facebook: http://alturl.com/juupo
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 3/26/2013 5:28:48 AM
Why do people speculate?
999 times out of 1000 we're completely off the mark (need I remind you of Zekrom and Reshiram?). Just let it go until it's revealed.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#5taexPosted 3/26/2013 5:35:18 AM
Kiss should be a Love type move. And some new Love type move ideas:

Hump
Acc: 100
PP: 10

If opponent doesn't switch out, both Pokemon hump each other for three turns. Both Pokemon's Attack and Special Attack get halved for the remainder of the battle due to fatigue.
---
Mmm... Pies...
#6Fierce_Deity777Posted 3/26/2013 6:32:56 AM(edited)
It's going to be Normal type.

A bigger Eevee is off the list due to Shiny Flareon being exactly that. Anything like it would be too similar. But they can still go with pink. And we have plenty of pink normal types.

As for love? Let's go down the list:

Attract = Normal
Captivate = Normal
Charm = Normal
Covet = Normal
Lovely Kiss = Normal
Sweet Kiss = Normal

I could bet money that Sylveon's going to be a Normal-type. Which is fine by me. Personally I feel like a Love type would give me diabetes.
---
R - Official Slowpoketail Vendor
Official Mawile of the Pokemon Boards.
#7xyzlactic(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 7:09:30 AM
Fierce_Deity777 posted...
It's going to be Normal type.

A bigger Eevee is off the list due to Shiny Flareon being exactly that. Anything like it would be too similar. But they can still go with pink. And we have plenty of pink normal types.

As for love? Let's go down the list:

Attract = Normal
Captivate = Normal
Charm = Normal
Covet = Normal
Lovely Kiss = Normal
Sweet Kiss = Normal

I could bet money that Sylveon's going to be a Normal-type. Which is fine by me. Personally I feel like a Love type would give me diabetes.

And yet why not just make sylveon look more simple like eevee and have a name that can relate to it?
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh
#8King-gamerPosted 3/26/2013 7:17:15 AM
Or they just colored it pink to match Sylveon's color scheme. They could have colored the usual ???-type grey color but I suppose they thought it was ugly.
---
This is a sig. Yup.
#9EnferolunosPosted 3/26/2013 7:20:40 AM
xyzlactic posted...
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/60943/t1831576-light-sounds-no-try-love-3/

Read it and weep, I'll be right after all!

That's ridiculously stupid. Even less convincing than the previous attempt at saying there was a love type.
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#10CrabhammarPosted 3/26/2013 7:34:37 AM
Didn't we all know it's Flying?
---
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg