This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

List all the stupid pokemon fan theories

#21BurningFlareXPosted 3/26/2013 9:59:38 AM
Oh yeah, just thought of another one:
Love type.
---
I hate everything.
#22Gray_AreasPosted 3/26/2013 10:01:13 AM
VoidEnvoy posted...
Gray_Areas posted...
VoidEnvoy posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
-ditto is a failed mew clone

But I like this theory.

All the others mentioned there are pretty stupid though.

Another cool theory is the one where Giovanni was the one who initially funded the conversion of Pokemon Tower into a Radio Tower.

I like the Ditto one too, but as for the Radio Tower theory, where's that glimmer of truth? Aside from the Time Machine one, most of the theories have something in them that makes you wonder if it isn't true. The Ditto thing for instance, Ditto and Mew are both pink and both are the only ones to learn Transform. And Ditto doesn't exactly look natural. While I do like the Radio Tower theory, it just doesn't seem as plausible as the others.

I agree that there isn't really a "glimmer of truth" in the Radio Tower theory like there are in the others, but it simply connects a lot of previously unconnected dots in a fascinating way. Team Rocket's presence and apparent interest in the Tower, Giovanni stealing the Silph Scope, the "Building Project" in Viridian that was never finished, and Team Rocket's continued interest in using radio for their schemes in the following generation all start to look more like one sequence of events, rather than a few individual, unrelated events.

What is this "Building Project?" And I thought the interest was because they wanted Mr. Fuji who happened to be at the top of Pokemon Tower. The Silph Scope was to identify and get past the ghost, right? But I do still like the idea. I'm just curious about these things.
---
White FC: 4727 7422 4019
Platinum FC: 2063 5286 9480
#23jamieyelloPosted 3/26/2013 10:12:39 AM
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
-gengar is clefaries ghost
-psyduck is a platypus
-genesect is a modified kabutops
-scyther is a land-apadapted kabutops
-glalie is captain ginyus severed head
-cubone is khangskhans child

Most of these seem pretty good except the last one, mew and ditto are way different and ditto stays out of mews shadow enough.
---
It's different again.
#24CakeOfLiesPosted 3/26/2013 10:13:49 AM
jamieyello posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
-psyduck is a platypus

Most of these seem pretty good except the last one, mew and ditto are way different and ditto stays out of mews shadow enough.

So you're saying that Glalie being Captain Ginyu's severed head is a pretty good theory?
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#25MetaDeDeDePosted 3/26/2013 10:20:08 AM(edited)
<Insert female protagonist/gym leader> is a lesbian.

Don't not pretend that this is unheard for it has been done before...a lot
---
Lilligant's husband
I couldn't get a wife to have sex with so i am having sex with my Lilligant and it feels so good!
#26VoidEnvoyPosted 3/26/2013 10:23:53 AM
Gray_Areas posted...
VoidEnvoy posted...
Gray_Areas posted...
VoidEnvoy posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...

But I like this theory.

All the others mentioned there are pretty stupid though.

Another cool theory is the one where Giovanni was the one who initially funded the conversion of Pokemon Tower into a Radio Tower.

I like the Ditto one too, but as for the Radio Tower theory, where's that glimmer of truth? Aside from the Time Machine one, most of the theories have something in them that makes you wonder if it isn't true. The Ditto thing for instance, Ditto and Mew are both pink and both are the only ones to learn Transform. And Ditto doesn't exactly look natural. While I do like the Radio Tower theory, it just doesn't seem as plausible as the others.

I agree that there isn't really a "glimmer of truth" in the Radio Tower theory like there are in the others, but it simply connects a lot of previously unconnected dots in a fascinating way. Team Rocket's presence and apparent interest in the Tower, Giovanni stealing the Silph Scope, the "Building Project" in Viridian that was never finished, and Team Rocket's continued interest in using radio for their schemes in the following generation all start to look more like one sequence of events, rather than a few individual, unrelated events.

What is this "Building Project?" And I thought the interest was because they wanted Mr. Fuji who happened to be at the top of Pokemon Tower. The Silph Scope was to identify and get past the ghost, right? But I do still like the idea. I'm just curious about these things.

Okay. *Takes Deep Breath* Here we go.

So Giovanni wanted to convert the Pokemon Tower in Lavender into a radio tower, and the mayor of the town accepted his offer. But, according to the theory, Giovanni was extremely superstitious, and didn't want to anger the ghosts, so he hired a contractor to build a new tower to house the bodies of the pokemon in Vermilion (I think I said Viridian on accident in my previous post. My bad.). That's what the guy who has his Machop stomping the ground is doing. The ghosts, however, were angered anyway, so they began to act up and attack those who entered the tower. Giovanni wanted Mr. Fuji to try and calm the ghosts, but Fuji refused to help him, as he disagreed with the radio tower plan, so Giovanni stole the Silph Scope in hopes that he could mass produce them and distribute them to Team Rocket members, whereupon he'd have the members of Team Rocket defeat the ghosts and make the tower safe to build in. Then Red comes in and defeats Cubone's mother, the leader of the ghosts, putting them all to rest in the process. Giovanni eventually steps down as Team Rocket's leader after his final defeat by Red, but Team Rocket continues to fund the Radio Tower project. The Team's new leaders, lacking Giovanni's superstition, canceled the construction of the new tower in Vermilion, leaving an empty lot where it would have been.

And that's pretty much it.
#27Jrx1Posted 3/26/2013 10:27:13 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
jamieyello posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
-psyduck is a platypus

So you're saying that Glalie being Captain Ginyu's severed head is a pretty good theory?

Yes. It's hilarious. What else would you want? :D
---
Official Arceus of the Pokemon X and Y boards
~The God of Pokemon!~
#28Gray_AreasPosted 3/26/2013 10:28:42 AM(edited)
VoidEnvoy posted...
Okay. *Takes Deep Breath* Here we go.

So Giovanni wanted to convert the Pokemon Tower in Lavender into a radio tower, and the mayor of the town accepted his offer. But, according to the theory, Giovanni was extremely superstitious, and didn't want to anger the ghosts, so he hired a contractor to build a new tower to house the bodies of the pokemon in Vermilion (I think I said Viridian on accident in my previous post. My bad.). That's what the guy who has his Machop stomping the ground is doing. The ghosts, however, were angered anyway, so they began to act up and attack those who entered the tower. Giovanni wanted Mr. Fuji to try and calm the ghosts, but Fuji refused to help him, as he disagreed with the radio tower plan, so Giovanni stole the Silph Scope in hopes that he could mass produce them and distribute them to Team Rocket members, whereupon he'd have the members of Team Rocket defeat the ghosts and make the tower safe to build in. Then Red comes in and defeats Cubone's mother, the leader of the ghosts, putting them all to rest in the process. Giovanni eventually steps down as Team Rocket's leader after his final defeat by Red, but Team Rocket continues to fund the Radio Tower project. The Team's new leaders, lacking Giovanni's superstition, canceled the construction of the new tower in Vermilion, leaving an empty lot where it would have been.

And that's pretty much it.

I'm not opposed to this. In fact, I like it, but it seems to take so many liberties in Giovanni's character. Lol. But I think it's still a neat theory and will make use of it at some point in time.
---
White FC: 4727 7422 4019
Platinum FC: 2063 5286 9480
#29FuneralCakePosted 3/26/2013 10:28:36 AM
I think the only "fan theory" that I've ever liked or found somewhat plausible is the one about N being a Zoroark.

All the other theories are incredibly stupid, especially any that come from gen 1 (which is most of them).
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
eyes glazed like a mirror to heaven
#30CakeOfLiesPosted 3/26/2013 10:28:56 AM
Jrx1 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
jamieyello posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
-psyduck is a platypus

Yes. It's hilarious. What else would you want? :D

xD
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.