This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Voltorbs and pokeballs - contradiction

#1WizardofHothPosted 3/26/2013 11:09:45 AM
How do you think Voltorbs really feel and think when they're forced to go inside a pokeball?
#2BurningFlareXPosted 3/26/2013 11:10:48 AM
Voltorbception?
---
I hate everything.
#3EnferolunosPosted 3/26/2013 11:18:27 AM
Where's the contradiction?
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#4javel34Posted 3/26/2013 1:03:23 PM
Enferolunos posted...

Tc subtracted it
---
Black 2 FC:0519 5089 8733
#5EnferolunosPosted 3/26/2013 1:07:52 PM
javel34 posted...
Enferolunos posted...

Tc subtracted it

>_>
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
#6WizardofHoth(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 1:33:21 PM
Well Voltorbs are sentient pokeballs I assume and yet you can still use pokeballs to contain them. So its a bit reduntant to contant sentient electricfyng balls into a containbment ball
#7EnferolunosPosted 3/26/2013 1:45:00 PM(edited)
WizardofHoth posted...
Well Voltorbs are sentient pokeballs I assume and yet you can still use pokeballs to contain them. So its a bit reduntant to contant sentient electricfyng balls into a containbment ball

Well, first of all, voltorb isn't a sentient pokeball, it just looks like it, so there's no redundancy
And second, in your book redundant=contradiction? You do realize those are pretty much opposites?

And your spelling is atrocious
---
#8wahaha911Posted 3/26/2013 2:34:12 PM
Aren't you on the Hg/Ss boards TC?
---
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
#9Missingno_MastrPosted 3/26/2013 5:46:58 PM
Enferolunos posted...
Well, first of all, voltorb isn't a sentient pokeball, it just looks like it

Silver Version dex entry; It was discovered when Poké Balls were introduced. It is said that there is some connection.

Ruby Version dex entry; Voltorb was first sighted at a company that manufactures Poké Balls. The link between that sighting and the fact that this Pokémon looks very similar to a Poké Ball remains a mystery.

They never say it outright, but it's implied far too heavily to be mere coincidence.
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.
#10emeraldfox_09Posted 3/26/2013 6:00:15 PM
I wonder how Foongus and Amoongus feels.
---
The Official Leafeon everywhere. Get at me
Bianca <3. I like Shauntal too.