This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fennekin: The Topic

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Fennekin: The Topic
2 years ago#1
We haven't discussed Fennekin in a while and I feel that needs to change.
---
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.
2 years ago#2
Fennekin<all
---
Official Zangoose of the Pokemon X board+Only member of my one-man team
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
2 years ago#3
i'm using him no matter what, unless the evo is disspointing. I usually always use the fire starter, except last reigon and johto, (Totodile is nuts) , Tepig is a piece of s*** so i used snivy, which is cool. I really need my fire starter back. Good offensive type
---
Hi, I'm Better Than You
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3225-3487-1145
(edited by discodancer77)
2 years ago#4
This topic sucks
---
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.
2 years ago#5
Alakazam_fan posted...
This topic sucks

NO U!!
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
2 years ago#6
Alakazam_fan posted...
This topic sucks

Is this all you do? Go into my topics saying they suck?
---
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.
2 years ago#7
discodancer77 posted...
i'm using him no matter what, unless the evo is disspointing. I usually always use the fire starter, except last reigon and johto, (Totodile is nuts) , Tepig is a piece of s*** so i used snivy, which is cool. I really need my fire starter back. Good offensive type

This. Tepig was a disappointment (only learnt one fighting type move naturally! WTF?!) Although, I'm slowly growing to like both Chespin, and Froakie. Froakie slightly less because of that name. However I liked Fennekin first, so will be using that regardless of it's evo.
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum.
Don't make me HM01 you.
2 years ago#8
I like Froakie better than Fennekin.
---
R ~ Official Beth of the SMTIV board, Official DEOXYS fan and Caitlin of the Pokemon X board, Official Cherche of the FEA board
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
2 years ago#9
Rose_Mage posted...

Froakie>>>>Chespin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fennekin
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
2 years ago#10
CakeOfLies posted...
Rose_Mage posted...

Fennekin>>>>Chespin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Froakie

Fixed
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum.
Don't make me HM01 you.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Fennekin: The Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived