This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope they put a demo on the eShop

#1GoldenSun3DSPosted 3/26/2013 1:43:20 PM
Now that we've had demos for Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and even Gamefreak's own Harmoknight, I hope they have a demo for X&Y.
And if they do, they should make it like PMD and have saves transfer to the full game (except with level caps in the demo to prevent power leveling).
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/
"Why? Because of... DESTINY? PAH ha ha!" - Basilio
#2wahaha911Posted 3/26/2013 1:46:21 PM
Like this will ever happen it's a good idea but i doubt it
---
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
#3Firelion6593Posted 3/26/2013 1:46:27 PM
That'd be pretty cool. I'd like some sort of demo at the very least.
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
#4VoidEnvoyPosted 3/26/2013 1:46:55 PM
GoldenSun3DS posted...
Now that we've had demos for Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and even Gamefreak's own Harmoknight, I hope they have a demo for X&Y.
And if they do, they should make it like PMD and have saves transfer to the full game (except with level caps in the demo to prevent power leveling).

Why? Weird people power level in the early stages of the game regardless. What's the difference between people power leveling within the first few areas of the full game and people doing the same thing within the demo?
#5EnferolunosPosted 3/26/2013 1:47:01 PM
I doubt it, but it would be cool
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#6FuneralCakePosted 3/26/2013 1:47:45 PM
I really don't see why they wouldn't release a demo.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
eyes glazed like a mirror to heaven
#7GoldenSun3DS(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 1:48:05 PM
VoidEnvoy posted...
GoldenSun3DS posted...

Why? Weird people power level in the early stages of the game regardless. What's the difference between people power leveling within the first few areas of the full game and people doing the same thing within the demo?

Because people playing the demo a lot would do it on accident...
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/
"Why? Because of... DESTINY? PAH ha ha!" - Basilio
#8reaverzPosted 3/26/2013 1:49:51 PM
Such a demo runs the risk of being hacked and revealing more than the GameFreak wants to. Unless you really believe that they would go through the trouble of removing every single species not featured in the demo, there would be at least several new Pokemon hidden away in the demo's code that could be stumbled upon by hackers and leaked to the public.

I don't see a downloadable demo happening. I expect any demo of these games to be featured at expos much like the demos GameFreak prepared for Diamond/Pearl and HeartGold/SoulSilver.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#9EnferolunosPosted 3/26/2013 1:51:21 PM
reaverz posted...
Such a demo runs the risk of being hacked and revealing more than the GameFreak wants to. Unless you really believe that they would go through the trouble of removing every single species not featured in the demo, there would be at least several new Pokemon hidden away in the demo's code that could be stumbled upon by hackers and leaked to the public.

I don't see a downloadable demo happening. I expect any demo of these games to be featured at expos much like the demos GameFreak prepared for Diamond/Pearl and HeartGold/SoulSilver.

Why do you think they wouldn't? It wouldn't have more than a few areas. They would have to rip the whole game apart in order to even make a demo, why not remove all of the pokemon?
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#10wahaha911Posted 3/26/2013 1:51:22 PM
I would hack it.
---
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!