This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guys if you want to play a demo ...

#1Chenmaster2Posted 3/26/2013 3:27:04 PM
how about wait near the game's release with the help from retail stores?
---
Swag. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pKDsdzODv0
#2jayman7Posted 3/26/2013 3:33:30 PM
Yeah, or conversely, we could get a demo that can be downloaded to our 3DSes, since that's a thing that exists now, and then we could get 30 (I think?) free plays without having to wait turns.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#3EnferolunosPosted 3/26/2013 3:34:59 PM
jayman7 posted...
Yeah, or conversely, we could get a demo that can be downloaded to our 3DSes, since that's a thing that exists now, and then we could get 30 (I think?) free plays without having to wait turns.

It's variable
The harmoknight demo actually only has 10 uses
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#4jayman7Posted 3/26/2013 3:36:41 PM
Fair enough. But the point is: multiple (albeit limited) free plays from the comfort of your own home, and no having to take turns with other customers.
---
#5Chenmaster2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 3:56:24 PM
In other words, e-Shop demos are for games that Nintendo don't think it will sell too hot.

Pokemon X and Y however ...
---
Swag. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pKDsdzODv0
#6jayman7Posted 3/26/2013 4:07:41 PM
Chenmaster2 posted...
In other words, e-Shop demos are for games that Nintendo don't think it will sell too hot.

Pokemon X and Y however ...

In other words, what are you talking about? No one in this topic said anything to this effect.

There are currently 3DS eShop demos for Kingdom Hearts, Brain Age, Epic Mickey, and Rayman Origins. Such obscure franchises that don't sell!

(NOTE: I don't care if you think Brain Age is a game for casuals; I'm not saying I even disagree. I'm saying it sells, and you'd be deluded to think otherwise.)
---