This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you usually go for a full team of 6?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you usually go for a full team of 6?
2 years ago#21
Gen 1-2 I soloed with my starter and occasionally used a legendary.

Gen 3-4 I stick to 4-5 and one HM slave.

Gen 5 I use 6 Pokemon, with proper movesets. I use the HM if I need to but only on moves with TMs so I can erase them and put back my proper movesets.
---
This is a sig. Yup.
2 years ago#22
For going through White 2 I used 6, but I didn't even get my sixth until near the end.
I've always had an HM slave too, but he was boxed after the sixth team member.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
2 years ago#23
Always 6, usually swap stuff out to try new pokemon. HM slave usually sits in box until I need it.

Having 8 and swapping two out seems an interesting idea. Will have to see in X/Y
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum.
Don't make me HM01 you.
2 years ago#24
I always use 6.
---
I think never is enough.
Gamertag: Icecold229
2 years ago#25
I usually run 3 or 4 for most of the game and fill out the rest at the end. Sometimes it's with a legend and sometimes just a Pokemon for lolz.

Though for challenge I've been doing random solo runs on Pearl and HG. Depending on the draw it's not always so easy.
---
"If you level up a Swellow at night then give it a Dusk Stone [they didn't exist yet] then it will evolve into Ostricho." ~ The Legend of Ostricho
2 years ago#26
I usaully run six and I use 3 to 4 for gym battles and 5 for the E4
---
Black 2 FC - 3869-6069-8826 -PSN- Pooo869
"You know you and I are alike, we do not fear the things we must do"
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you usually go for a full team of 6?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived