This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if Elesa and Skyla were your adopted sisters?

#41Arne83Posted 3/26/2013 10:53:58 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
Arne83 posted...
He isn't my "bro"... and even if he was, I would still find the whole "waifu" thing pathetic at best. So I will talk s*** all I want.

Oh dont be that way. Deep down. Deeeeeeeeeeep down. Everyone has a waifu/husbando/both. Aint nothin wrong with flaunting your admiration of said waifu/husbando. Also alas, he is your bro. We are all bros, bro.

I don't. See, I have this little thing called "dignity"... and it prevents me from falling in love with fictional characters. And no... he is not... I refuse to be "bros" with a person that I find absolutely revolting.
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#42DesulatedPosted 3/26/2013 11:10:37 PM
I'd disown them and proceed to launch them out of my house with a homemade gigantic crossbow.
---
"Command and Conquer 4 and Red Alert 3 sucking is the fault of Westwood."-Gaming King
League of Legends username: Lati0s
#43JagusPosted 3/26/2013 11:38:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#44BlueGaryOakPosted 3/26/2013 11:45:18 PM
well let us assume they are real.

1. you don't date family, adopted or otherwise.
2. it is gross.
3. we are assuming they are real
4. if they weren't even my sisters I wouldn't date them because you don't hook up with people you see regularly. It ruins things.

You don't sleep with: roommates, friends, co-workers, or people who work at your favorite establishments (gym, restaurants, clubs, cinemas, bars etc). You just don't do it. You wouldn't defecate on your favorite shirt, and wear it all day. Same thing. Don't do it.
---
I am ddg
#453PiesAndAForkPosted 3/26/2013 11:47:01 PM
Arne83 posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
Arne83 posted...
He isn't my "bro"... and even if he was, I would still find the whole "waifu" thing pathetic at best. So I will talk s*** all I want.

Oh dont be that way. Deep down. Deeeeeeeeeeep down. Everyone has a waifu/husbando/both. Aint nothin wrong with flaunting your admiration of said waifu/husbando. Also alas, he is your bro. We are all bros, bro.

I don't. See, I have this little thing called "dignity"... and it prevents me from falling in love with fictional characters. And no... he is not... I refuse to be "bros" with a person that I find absolutely revolting.

Actually, no. The only thing dignity prevents is wanting to admit it. Not saying you're falling for a drawing, just correcting your use of dignity.
---
"I could care less" means you care right now.
The proper phrase is "I couldn't care less."
#46scrappybristolPosted 3/26/2013 11:48:35 PM
BlueGaryOak posted...
You don't sleep with: roommates, friends, co-workers, or people who work at your favorite establishments (gym, restaurants, clubs, cinemas, bars etc). You just don't do it. You wouldn't defecate on your favorite shirt, and wear it all day. Same thing. Don't do it.

Qft. Keep it simple. Keep it safe.

Unless a stable relationship can come from any of the above.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#47BlueGaryOakPosted 3/26/2013 11:51:35 PM
scrappybristol posted...
BlueGaryOak posted...

Qft. Keep it simple. Keep it safe.

Unless a stable relationship can come from any of the above.

Relationship? Eww coupling.

Sleeping with the same person for the rest of your life...I'd rather eat Cheerios for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the rest of my life.

Wait never mind...I hate milk. ....withdrawn, dry Cheerios, I'd rather eat dry Cheerios.
---
I am ddg
#48LunestarOmegaPosted 3/26/2013 11:53:41 PM
BlueGaryOak posted...

Sleeping with friends has a tendency to screw up groups of friends, in my experience.
---
Official Shuckle of the Pokemon X board
#49scrappybristolPosted 3/26/2013 11:55:07 PM
BlueGaryOak posted...

Sleeping with the same person for the rest of your life...I'd rather eat Cheerios for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the rest of my life.

Wait never mind...I hate milk. ....withdrawn, dry Cheerios, I'd rather eat dry Cheerios.

The heart wants what the heart wants.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#50BlueGaryOakPosted 3/26/2013 11:58:42 PM
scrappybristol posted...
BlueGaryOak posted...

The heart wants what the heart wants.

I don't know what that means yet, and I hope I never do.
---
I am ddg